six

"I'm in the math club." Julian glances over at Brian in the corner but nonetheless doesn't acknowledge the kid.

"See you're afraid that they won't take you. You don't belong so you just have to dump all over it."

"And it has nothing to do with you activities people being assholes right?" Julian berates.

"You wouldn't know. You don't know any of us."

"Well, I don't know any lepers either, but I'm not gonna run out and join one of their fucking clubs," Bender states. A light snort leaves Jc, making Bender give the faintest of smiles.

"Let's watch the mouth, huh?" Andrew barks, a scoff leaving the two as a reaction.

"Oh, what are you going to do?" Julian snaps back, glaring at the athlete, the latter doing the same.

"I'm in the physics club too..."

"Hold up," Bender states aloud, turning to look at Brian. "What are you babbling about?"

"Well, what I said was—I'm in the math club, the Latin club, and the physics club–physics club," he stutters out. John only nods, turning to look at Claire.

"Hey Cherry, do you belong in the physics club?"

"That's an academic club," she says.

"And?" Julian wonders, sitting atop his table.

"And academic clubs aren't the same as other kinds of clubs."

"Oh! You mean the whore club!" Julian exclaims, though the enthusiasm is lacking. Before she can respond, Jc turns to Brian, asking, "What do you guys do in your club?"

"In physics, um, we ah, we talk about physics—well about the properties of physics."

"So it's social-"

"Demented and sad," Bender cuts in, "but social, right?"

"Yeah, well, I guess you could consider it a social situation. I mean there are other children in my club and uh, at the end of the year we have, um, you know, a big banquet, at the, uh, at the Hilton," Brian goes on.

"Load up, party," Bender states, a mischevious grin on his face.

"Well, no, we get dressed up...I-I mean, but, we don't–we don't get high," Brian stutters out.

"Only burners like you get high," Claire scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"And, uh, I didn't have any shoes. So I had to borrow my dad's," Brian continues. Julian has given up listening, looking at the three males he is around, each polar opposites.

Brian Johnson; Julian always thought he was cute, as the two had a couple classes together over the years. Nonetheless, Julian knows himself, and has Brian tutored him enough times to know shit would hit the fan.

Andrew Clark; a walking piece of muscle. Problem is he always forget to use one muscle: His brain.

John Bender; he's similar to alcohol, as you want him, however, cannot have him. He's a straight, hot criminal. Zero doubts about it (sadly).