CHAPTER FOURTEEN: RUN

3RD POV

Six weeks after the incident with Jungkook made Jimin more aware of his surroundings. He becomes more paranoid that some was watching him.

Jimin walks into school during lunch he walks up to Taehyung and chat with him you know what best friends do. Until Taehyung brings something up.

"Hey Jimin is it me or are you glowing?" Taehyung says. "What?" Jimin tilts his head showing an confused expression. "I mean like did you do something to yourself?" Taehyung asks.

"No"

"Huh...than I guess it's just me"

"Eh?... What ever you say"

"HEY!"

"what?"

.
>
.

Jimin heads into class while in class a price of paper gets thrown at his head. He opens the peace of paper not bothering to look at the person who threw it.

Your so dead Park Jimin

K.K

The letter reads Jimin exactly knew who this was. "Kai what are you looking at!" the teacher growls. Kai gets startled the class giggles and Jimin was scared.

.
>
.

Jimin quietly walks down the hallway trying to find his best friend. He finally spots him talking to someone. The guy than leans onto Taehyung and Taehyung blushes.

Jimin walks up to them. "Hi Taehyung" Jimin takes a good look at the short man he has snow like skin and mint green hair. "O-Oh Jimin" Jimin smirks "OoooOoo I see Tae Tae has a boyfriend~" Jimin teases The laughs. He held his hand out "The name is yoongi, min yoongi"

Jimin shakes his hand "Park Jimin" Jimin smiles. "Well I better get going see yah guys! BY THE WAY USE PROTECTION" Jimin warmly smiles. Jimin walks through the route he always uses.

"HEY JIMIN!" Jimin doesn't turn his head and quickly runs trying to sprint to his house. "GET HIM." Jimin could hear the loud footsteps coming closer to him.

'NO NO NO'

I Don't Like You, I Like Your SonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara