CHAPTER FOUR: CHOCOLATE

3RD POV

"Jimin... Honey wake up" Jimin's mother shook Jimin lightly. Jimin groans and opens his eyes to meet face to face with his mother. "Its Saturday why are you waking me up so early?" Jimin tiredly responds.

"What's that on your neck love?" CL looks at Jimin's neck Jimins eyes snap open quickly covering the mark.

"I-Its just a bruise" Jimin mentally curses at himself for stuttering. "Oh, hun it's okay" Jimin's mother gives him a small smile.

"Why did you wake me up early though?" Jimin says making his elbows to make his chest lift up and look at his mother. "Well because..." "Because?" 

"Because Jimin I'm going out with Jungkook" Jimin stares at her with eyes widened. "What!" Jimin yells. CL walks out the door before she could hear him. 

"That swine" Jimin sits up rubbing his eyes. "He's just gonna use you for your money and body" 

.

>

.

 Jimin walks to the park with a chocolate bar in his hand excitement ran through his body to meet his little friend. "Jimin hyung!" Minatozaki attacks Jimin with hugs. Jimin smiles returning the hug.

"Hey, Mina!" Jimin says "Mina?" Minatozaki questions. Jimin smiles brightly his crescent eyes showing. "It's a nickname for you" "Cute," Minatozaki says. 

"She'll leave you everyone will" 

Jimin ignores the voice.

"I have something for you" Jimin hands Minatozaki a chocolate bar. Minatozaki eyes gleam with excitement. "Thank you Jimin hyung!" Minatozaki attacks Jimin with another hug. 

.

>

.

Jimin starts to head back home as the moon shines brightly in the night sky while heading home he sees Kai "HEY JIMIN" Jimin froze looking at him with fear.

Jimin turns around to run but bumps into a chest he looks up 

"P-Please don't hurt me" Jimin chokes out a sob. Chanyeol looks at Jimin with an evil glare. Chanyeol grabs Jimin by the collar squaring a punch at his face.

The rest of Kai's friends circles him as they start to kick him. "S-Stop" Jimin's weak voice came out he starts to coughs up blood. 

"Don't let them stop you deserve this pain"

"Stop guys," Kai says he walks up to Jimin looking at his bruised face.  "This is for hitting my dick" A hard punch lands on Jimin.

Jimin lays on the ground while Kai and his friends run away. The sky was laced dark. Only Jimin's heavy breathing was all he could hear. 

His vision starts to become drowsy "S-Some H-Help M-Me" Jimin closes his eyes hoping to never wake up.

"No one will help you, you're by yourself face it no one loves you"

.

>

.

Jimin wakes shortly after he was still on the street. He groans as he puts himself back on his feet. 

He walks back to his house. All alone. 

Jimin opens the door to his house. It's quite to quite. Jimin walks up the stairs to his bedroom he enters the bathroom that's connected to his bedroom. 

He strips out of his clothes and heads into the shower. The warm water soothes the wounds on his body.  

Jimin shortly gets out he looks at himself in the mirror. Jimin slightly smiles as his eyes become glossy a tear rolls down tear after tear. 

He takes out his best friend. 

"You're just

Fat

Pathetic 

Worthless

You don't desire to live no one loves you" 

The blood drips down he felt satisfied with the pain.

"You're right"