CHAPTER TWO: KISS

SHORT UPDATE

3rd POV  (Sorry I tried Jimin's POV and I didn't like it)

Jimin woke up not bothering checking his phone he walks to the bathroom he looks at himself in the mirror. 

"Faggot"

"Fat"

"Ugly"

"Kill yourself"

Evil words surround Jimin's mind "Well its time to bring out my best friend" Jimin reaches down to the draw to grab his best friend the razor blade. Jimin lifts his sleeve up looking at his old scars. 

Jimin pushes the blade onto his skin letting the red liquid drip down his arms onto the floor. He cuts a few more letting more blood drip onto the tiles. A tear drops onto Jimin's arm. Jimin looks back up to the mirror seeing tear after tear fall.

"Your useless" 

"No one loves you"

.

>

.

Jimin walks through the school hallways he hears girls squealing outside but doesn't even care to go look. Jimin was going to Taehyung but didn't know where he was. "HEY FAG!" Jimin stops in his tracks he froze as he knew who that voice belonged to. 

Jimin gets slammed onto the locker by his bully "S-Stop P-Please" Tears fall out Jimin's eyes scared what he's gonna do. "Oh, your crying already pussy" His gang laughs. Jimin gets slammed harder onto the locker. 

"K-Kai Stop," Jimin chokes out his sobs. Jimin starts struggling but Kai was stronger Kai kept slamming Jimin onto the locker, Jimin starts kicking his legs and manages to kick Kai in you know where. Kai crouches groaning as the pain hits him hard. 

some of Kai's members chuckle at the scene "YOU BITCH" Kai yells. Jimin sprints down the hallway "GO AFTER HIM' Kai's friends run after the short boy.

Jimin runs out of the school building into the crowd, the crowd pushes harshly through along with poor Jimin. Jimin somehow ends up to the front. He trips and somebody catches him the crowd of students goes silent. 

Jimin's back was on a person's broad chest Jimin turns his head "I-I'm so s-" Jimin's sentence gets cut off by soft lips placing onto Jimin's lips...