CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: BIRTH

3RD POV

"What do you want," Jungkook asks slowly. "Money" He answers "money you want money you get" Jungkook grabs his wallet out of his pocket. "Time is ticking" The man slowly cuts Jimin's neck Jimin starts crying of the pain he feels on his throat Jungkook's eyes darkened he walks up to the guy and kicks his shin the man groans and lets go of Jimin.

Jungkook picks Jimin up running back to the car. "J-Jungkook you don't have to carry me," Jimin says politely. "No worries just strutting to keep you out of danger," Jungkook says out of breath. Jungkook could hear the man trying to catch up. Jungkook ran faster as he saw his car in the distance.

"Jimin grab my keys and unlock the doors!" Jimin quickly fiddled with the pockets and grabs the keys he pushes the open button and hears the carding. Jungkook swiftly in one motion opens the car door and places Jimin inside, he closes the car door and jumps over the front of the hood of his car.

He opens the doors and closes it Jungkook starts the engine and drives off with the guy on the road trying to run for his car. "Jimin your neck," Jungkook says as he looks to Jimin than back at the road. "It's okay it's only a small cut," Jimin says while holding it. "I don't think it's a small cut to me," Jungkook says worriedly.

Jimin smiles

.
>
.

2 More months later

Jimin walks into the kitchen his mother is on a business trip yet again for a month leaving him alone with Jungkook. Jungkook had been nice to Jimin but Jimin still avoids him still sad to the fact that it was his fault he ended up this way.

Jimin was working in the kitchen making some eggs until he felt the sharp pain he fell to the ground "JUNGKOOK" Jimin screams Jungkook comes quickly.

"What's wrong!" Jungkook says as he picks Jimin up quickly. "The babies are coming" Jungkook's eyes widened. Jungkook grabs his keys while holding  Jimin in his arms and runs out the door. He opens the car door and quickly places Jimin in there. Jungkook rushes to the driver's seat and speeds down to the nearest hospital.

"Jungkook..." Jimin says weakly "yes?"

"It hurts" Jimin whines crying as the sharp feeling doesn't leave "its okay everything will be fine"

.
>
.

"Push more!" The doctor encourages Jimin as he slushes harder. "I see ahead!" One of them exclaims. Jungkook was dying over how tight Jimin's grip was on his hand. He wouldn't ever admit it hurtled a lot for him. Jimin hears a baby crying "Mr. Park I need you to push more for the second one to come okay?" Jimin weakly replies "yes..."

"3...2...1...push!!!" Jimin screams loud as the burning pain hits him his sweaty body didn't like it one bit. Jimin keeps pushing and pushing until he hears another baby crying. Jimin stops and looks at Jungkook his breathing starts to slow down. "Jimin love you did it" Jungkook smiles through his tears.

"Beep"

"Beep"

"Beep"

Jimin weakly smiles back

"Beep"

"Beep"

"Beep"

Jimin closes his eyes

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEE"

The doctors quickly surround Jimin "wait what's happening!?!" The nurse comes up to him "Sir we need you to leave the room" The nurse pushes Jungkook "WHAT'S WRONG WITH JIMIN" Jungkook got shoved out of the room.

"No no no no!" Jungkook kicks the wall. He sits on the chair placing his face in his palms.

"Please Jimin stay with me"

.
>
.

The doctor comes out  Jungkook immediately stands up "what do you want the good news or the bad news?" "Good news"
"Good new is Mr. Park is alive and The bad news is his system is weak" Jungkook sighs I'm a relief.  "Okay"

"Take good care of him, Mr. Jeon"