CHAPTER NINETEEN: DOCTOR

3RD POV

Two months now

Jimin's life is a living hell for him. He wore more baggy clothes to cover his stomach and try to look like a nobody.

He always watched out for Kai and his friends well mostly.

Back at home was worse Jimin had to see the babies father.

But for today he has to go to the doctor.

Jimin walks into the medical Center going up to the receptionist. "I made an appointment"

"What's your name, sir?" The lady asked "Park Jimin" Jimin says he passionately waits. "Okay just take a seat and the doctor will be shortly with you" She smiles.

Jimin sits down waiting for the doctor to call him up. He looks at his phone while he waits for the doctor.

"Park Jimin?" Jimin snaps his head to the sound of the voice. He stands up "here," Jimin says.

Jimin walks into the doctor's office. "hop on" The doctor says Jimin lays on the bed. "where's the father?" The doctor asks as he puts lifts Jimin's shirt to show the belly.

"well, he's um" She smiles "its okay you don't have to say. " Jimin hisses at the coldness of the jell.

.
>
.

She finally has the things set up.

"It's a..."

~~~
WHAT'S GOING TO BE THE BABYS GENDER AND NAME DM ME WHOEVER IS THE FIRST ONE ILL DO IT THANKS~