CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN: PUNCH

3RD POV

Jimin gets tackelted to the ground. Jimin grunts as he feels the payment slash his skin on his neck. Jimin struggles as he tries to free himself.

D.O pins him to the ground. "STOP I BEG OF YOU PLEASE" Jimin sobs. The other members start kicking the sides of his body.

"HEY GET OFF HIM" A police officer yells. "Shit let's go" Kai looks at jmiin's face and smirks he punches Jimin in the face before running off.

The officer stands near Jimin's body and Yells at the boys. The officer looks down "dont worry I'll get you to a hospital" Jimin's vision becomes blurry.

"Jung...Jungkook"

.
>
.

Jimin's eye drift open he sees himself in a hospital bed. He was about to lift his arm until he saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully while holding his hand.

The doctor walks in "ah i see your awake Mr Park" The doctor says Jungkook doesn't seem to budge "ah i see that he's a heavy sleeper" The doctor continues.

"What happened?" Jimin asks. "Well the beat up caused to become unconscious but everything is fine your skin just needs to heal and the baby is healthy and no damage has to seem to be put harm to your son or daughter " The doctor warmly smiles.

"Oh that's go- wait baby!?!"

I Don't Like You, I Like Your Sonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें