CHAPTER EIGHT: JIMIN~

3RD POV

SHORT UPDATE!

The ride was silent.

Very silent.

Jimin wanted to get out fast.

You would need a knife to cut the tension in the car. Jimin was nervous his hands were sweating and he was tugging the end of his sleeves.

"Jimin why do you always wear sleeves I never see you wear shirts?" Jungkook questions cutting the tension. Jimin became more nervous. "Um well I don't like showing my arms"

Jimin speaks quietly. He could hear his own heart beating in his ears. 'He can't find out no one can' Jimin thinks.

"Oh why not I'd bet you'd look good and hot" Jungkook smirks. Jimin blushes but scared. "I just don't like showing my arms," Jimin says.

Jungkook parks near the school gate Jimin quickly get out if the car. Jungkook also gets out grabbing Jimin and pulling him into a hug.

"You smell so nice," Jungkook says hugging him tight Jimin blushes. Jungkook stops and looks him in the eye. "Cute you're blushing" Jungkook smiles.

"OMG, THAT'S JEON JUNGKOOK" Jimin and Jungkook hear female students say. "Well you have time go now," Jimin say feeling disappointed.

Jungkook holds Jimin's cheek "Yeah bye my love" Jungkook places his lips on Jimin's cheek. And starts heading into his car.

"B-Bye Jungkook" Jimin waves. Jimin sees the car fading. "Aw man, he's gone," Lisa says next to Jimin.

"AHH!" Jimin screams startled by Lisa appearing out of nowhere. "How are you here?" Jimin says. "I heard someone say his name and I came quickly but I guess I was too late," Lisa says she walks away.

Jimin walks into the school seeing Taehyung. "Hi Taehyung," Jimin says. "Hey, I see you're early?" Taehyung says. Jimin nods his head "Didn't know you could see" Jimin says.

Taehyung stays in silence processing what Jimin said. "HEY!" Taehyung says. Jimin giggles. "So how come your early?" Taehyung says.

"I got dropped off by Jungkook," Jimin says quietly looking at the ground blushing. Taehyung smirks " oooooh Jimin has a boyfriend~," Taehyung says. "N-No!" Jimin looks up at him nudging him.

"Is thee Park Jimin blushing!" Taehyung exclaims. "Jimin~"