CHAPTER TWENTY: GENDER REVEAL

3RD POV

"Whoah Jimin you won't be having one," The doctor says. "what?" Jimin says. "Congratulations you're having twins! And their both boys!" The doctor says excitedly.

"T-Twins!?!" Jimin looks down at his baby bump he felt anxious. "Jimin everything will be fine!" The doctor warmly smiles. "You have two more months till their due"

.
>
.

Jimin returns home tired he sees Jungkook in the living room. Jimin walks up the stairs ignoring  Jungkook's gaze.

He struggles as he walks up the stairs. He goes into his room and lay on his bed. He closes his eyes.

Listening into the silence he liked it well until someone opened the door. "why are you in my room?" Jimin also not bothering to open his eyes.

"Becuase we need to talk" Jungkook walks near his bed. "There's nothing to talk about" Jimin mumbles as he turns over to Jungkook's side There is," Jungkook says Jimin opens his eyes and look directly to Jungkook.

"What is it?" Jimin asks. "Well I'm sorry that I raped you and I wish I hadn't," Jungkook says. Jimin looks at him in surprise.

"The heartless bitch has a heart?" Jimin mumbles under his breath. "Jimin I know what's been happening at your school and your cutting" Jungkook mumbles the last part.

"what I didn't hear you at the end," Jimin says he perks his ears " I know you cut yourself Jimin," Jungkook says louder. Jimin's eyes widen.

"W-What H-How?" Jimin questions.