seventeen

"chaeyoung," she rose up from where she was seated and walked towards the younger girl. "where were you?" she asked and with a cold expression, chaeyoung answered. "out. why?" she asked as she locked the door.

"exactly... where?" she asked again, irritating the blonde. "why do you even have to know jennie? it's not like we're lovers or we're married that you have to know wherever i go- you're not even my mom or dad."

"i'm sorry, i'm just worried about you." she said and the girl scoffed. "why? because you think i'm reckless now after you broke up with me?" she crossed her arms to her chest.

"you don't need to feel pity of me, jennie, everyone gets through this. well at least, lucky for them... they don't have their exes asking you about everything and not give you enough space to move on." jennie remained silent.

chaeyoung sighed, "can i go now?" accepting silence as a yes, chaeyoung walked away but was stopped on her tracks when jennie held her hand.

"i'm sorry." hearing the latter's sob, chaeyoung's heart shattered.

is she crying because of me? am i going going too far? she asked herself.

"you're in pain because i... because i fell in love with you." chaeyoung turned to the smaller girl. those words she said, made the younger girl's heart ache.

"and i feel shit right now because every time i kiss him, i taste you. every time he looks in my eyes, your eyes appears. and every time i'm with him..." there was a pause.

"i'm thinking of you."