eleven

"if you really did love me, why didn't you chose me in the first place? why couldn't you choose me.. whom you love?" jennie could only choke a sob as she looked down.

"but do you really love him so much now?" jennie couldn't answer. does she loves him? but she has a doubt on her feelings towards the guy as well, since she could still feel her heart flutter even just having to be beside chaeyoung. "please, please, answer me honestly jennie." chaeyoung begged. "just tell me; so if you ever choose him now, i myself, could set myself free too." but does jennie want that? but even not being sure, she didn't want chaeyoung to suffer any further.

no, not because of her again.

"i love him." jennie answered. even having a doubt, she answered. "so i guess i'm free to date anyone else now?" chaeyoung asked and with a heavy heart, jennie nodded her head slightly. with a broken heart, chaeyoung walked towards her room.

falling to the ground, all the sobs left jennie's lips. all the tears streamed down her face as she remembers everything.

"jennie-ah! kim jennie! i love you!" chaeyoung shouted. on top of her lungs, she shouted how much she loves the girl and jennie could only blush as she laughs because of her girlfriend's silliness.

"jennie, would you ever leave me?" instead of a word for an answer, jennie sealed her lips with hers. "not in a millions years."

but just like any promise, she broke her promise.

but one thing was for sure, she was her one that got away.