ten

jennie didn't really believe chaeyoung was okay with her dating, and she was right. often, the girl would avoid going to the same place or stay in one place as her, and even avoids eye contact. and if jennie starts a conversation, she ends it quickly. if the older girl would ask her to go out shopping, she'd decline, saying she was busy or she has something to do, when the in fact, she just wants to avoid her.

the door opened and jennie ran to the door only to see chaeyoung. "chaeyoung, are you okay?" the girl fell on her arms. "you smell like alcohol- are you drunk?!" she shouted and quickly, rosé pulled away when she realized who the girl was. "i'm not drunk." coldly, she says. trying to walk away, jennie blocked her and held her hand. "please, let's fix this. i need my friend back." she said, but the younger girl pulled her hand away.

"you know what jennie, you're so unfair." the girl started. jennie looked down, not having the guts to make an eye contact with the girl. she doesn't really deserve their forgiveness after all the troubles she caused to the group.

"i loved you. and you know that." even though it was quiet dark, jennie could see tears forming in the latter's eyes as she lifted her head up. "if you would just throw me away like, you shouldn't have kissed me in the first place. because only maybe, i would have stopped myself too and not have cost many troubles to our group like this as well." chaeyoung was now blaming jennie and herself. after all, there was no one else to blame.

"i'm sorry chaeyoung." jennie curled her lips into a thin line, "if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be like this. it wouldn't have come to this if it weren't for me." jennie wiped the younger's cheek, but pulled her hand back. even touching the girl, she doesn't have the rights to anymore.

"you told me you love me.. but when i asked you first, if you love him.. i was expecting you'd say you love me and you'd choose me but instead, you told me you love him." she wiped her tears. "i'm really being so selfish right now, amn't i?" she smiled. "if you really did love me, why didn't you chose me in the first place? why couldn't you choose me.. whom you love?"