nine

"chaeyoung, open the door!" jisoo shouted, but there was just no response. even hours of knocking, calling the girl for snacks, dinner, any food that usually gets her out of her the room, she declines. and that makes lalisa and jisoo really worried about the latter since she's not really like this.

after lalisa, chaeyoung is always the cheerful one amongst them, so it breaks the two whenever she acts like this.

"i'll just leave the toast here," jisoo said and chaeyoung hummed in response. the oldest girl bend down to pick the now cold japchae and just frowned, walking back to the kitchen and put in it in the food cover, so if chaeyoung would ever get hungry, she could find something to eat.

"unnie, let's just barged into her room," lalisa suggested and jisoo shook her head, "no. we need to give her space, she'll open up tomorrow, you'll see." jisoo said and lalisa sighed. "i'm just really worried about chaeyoung, unnie. she's not like this, we both know that. last time this happened was when grandmother suffered from stroke." she said and jisoo sighed nodding her head slightly, "i'm really worried about her."

"jennie is the girl's first experience when it's love we're talking about," jisoo started, "so i can understand how broken she must be right now." she continued. lalisa nodded, agreeing. there was definitely no lie in that; chaeyoung had no love experience, jennie was her first. and her first heartbreak.

days continued like this. days, weeks, and months have gone; yg haven't given them an album, not even one album. but this time, it was reasonable. it was a punishment for breaking his rules. and this is honestly not even close to what jennie deserved.

jisoo had been scolded and even cried about it. because being the oldest member, she couldn't watch over jennie and her doings that will destroy the group. being the oldest one, she takes the blame all too well and did not try to save herself by saying anything against jennie and just let yg scold her and only say sorry, and yes, it was her fault.

yang hyuk suk even made jennie stop using her social medias. and if she ever does, whatever she post or update, she must ask permission. going out, she must as well since there are many, still, immature exo-ls' and of course those ot1, ot2, ot3 blinks who blame her for the lack of updates from blackpink and for not having a comeback because of her.

even opening her messages in instagram, there were many sending her death threats and one time, she thought she received a gift from a blink, it turned out to be a dead rat with a note that says she needs to watch every move 'cause anywhere this person would find her, she'll be good as dead.

but that was not only what jennie is worried about. no, it isn't.

chaeyoung.