thirteen

"you're more than enough, chaeyoung." jisoo answered and chaeyoung pulled away. "then why? why couldn't she choose me? why did she have to hurt me like this? i honestly feel like shit now, unnie. i don't know anymore."

she wiped her tears. "i don't know what to feel anymore." she lowered her head down as she slowly laid her weak body to the bed as she cries herself to sleep.

but then, when they thought nothing big of a scandal would happen again, dispatch released;

and many other more had been interested about it since after all it's possible since the two group are now connected

many people wants answers and SM and YG are now about to confirm if it was real or fake.

with a heavy breath, chaeyoung entered yang hyun suk's office. "is this real?" no greetings, no anything, yg asked asked her. "are you really gonna follow jennie's footsteps?"

chaeyoung glanced at the photo and shook her head. "it's not true, sajangnim. we were just hanging out. we're just good friends." she said and yang hyun suk nodded. "next time, be careful, okay?" he said and she nodded her head slightly.

"yes sajangnim." he nodded his head, "okay, that's all i need to hear. you're dismissed." with that, she nodded her head and left the room.

as she enters the room, her members quickly approached her.

"is this true chaeyoung-ah?" lalisa was the first to question, followed by the two with the same question and chaeyoung nodded her head. "it's true." she answered. "and you confirmed it?" jennie asked and chaeyoung laughed for a bit.

"unlike you jennie unnie, i care about my career." with that, she left the three and proceeded to her room. shutting the door close, she leaned against the door as she lets herself fall down to the floor. putting her hand on her chest, she let out a shaky breath.

then her phone rang. "hello? chanyeol?" she answered. "are you okay?" the guy asked from the other line and she nodded her head as she answered. "yes." there was a silence, but chanyeol broke it.

"do you want me to take you out? to make you feel better at least?" he asked and chaeyoung smiled. "i'd like that."