Torture continues

Sorry for being late.
But it is not my fault.

Still desired limit is incompleted.

Nearly 150+ reader daily but only 30+ reader enough kind to press the star button.

Really I get perplexed to think why you didn’t vote when you read daily??As you like it you follow it.

Then where is the problem??

I am vocal about it because it effects me very badly.If you cant encourage others then plz don't discourage other.

Thank you.

..............................

Coming to the story

Kartik's Pov

Kartik gulfs in fear....

His heartbeat runs very fast.
It beats like a drumb.

Beta kartik make up a story quickly.

Otherwise if the sherni read your minf reading then really this time she definitely kill you.

Kartik opens his mouth to say something but can't speak anything in fear of her sherni.

Mendak speak loudly like me(she shouted)

Naira o m....

"What's the matter??All time you do tarr tarr unnecessarily and irritates me but now this time ur balti band...

Or your battery is getting low??
Shall I recharge you??"

(Caressing his face.
In short she is trying to seduce kartik
Bechara mendak)

Kartik nodded his head.

"Are you deaf or dumb??
Ishara mei kyu baat kar raha hai ho??

Dekho mendak already maine gussa hoon...Mujhe aur gussa maat na karo"

Kartik becomes more nervous...
Beta kartik today is your akhiri(last)day on this beautiful earth.

Even your kirshnagi this time can't help you if he wants.

"What's r u blabbering????Sure you are talking rubbish or bad things about me in your favourite  kirshangi.

Khabardar!If you speak anything I will fry you in hot oil.

She enjoyed the situation.

Would you plz speak loudly??

I want to hear what are you talking about me....&I have right to hear it bcoz u are thinking about me."

"No No...Naira you are misunderstanding me???How a mendak can say bad things against her furious sherni???"

"Kiya bola tum ne??Mei furious sherni...Now baccho.Sorry..

It's mendak.Just wait and see.

You can see my real form...I show you and make you understand assali(real) furious sherni hota hai kiya.

Kartik now gets more terrified and which reflects his face....and in mind starts chanting ram ram ram (with closing eyes)

Naira with a difficulty stops herself from laughing.... She gets satisfied with his action....

"You can open your eyes....
My taste isn't so bad...maine tumare tarah ek mendak ko nahi khaungi"

Kartik gets a sigh of relief but feels insulted.

"By the by tum ne abhi thak meri sawoal ka jabab kyu dey na rahi ho(CHECK guraji )

Aren't you forget??
Should I remind you in my style???"

"Nahi nahi naira...uska jarurot nahi(no.that's not required)"

That time I want to say.....
naira maine .... mei bal raha hai thi ki..mei....mei (can't proceed bcoz he can't
find any word to express)

"mei mei kiya kaar rahe ho??
Mendak se ki bakri ban gaye kya???"

Kartik nodded is head in no

"Can you stop your nodding head....the way and speed you are shaking your head I think all of your scruee of the head will be fallen down.

Then you will be a completely mad man."

R eh naira plz leave it..mei tu mendak hu..kuch bhi bolte hoon..haar baat k bina reason e taar trr karti hoon...

So plz this time forgive me...next time I will not irritate you by my tarr tarr(in mind I can never stop doing tarr tarr)

Naira in mind
No....I like when you do tarr tarr....it gives me more chance to talk with you...You can never stop it...in fact I first fall in love with ur tarr tarr...they aren't mere tarr tarr....they are very precious to me...

precap-Go with the follow

Desired votes-115

Author's Note

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter and have enough time to do vote and comments.

Read my other stories

Shivin Love
Unwritten Love

Pardon me for the unwanted mistakes.

Shotout

Be17s06f014 writes amazing stories.
Please do check out.You gonna love his stories.

" Make you my queen " had been updated yesterday.Plz do check and votes.

Thank you.