Nairagiri

New update is ready.Plz complete the target limits.

Enjoy Reading 🙂

Naira reached the college within thirty minutes. By the time she arrived at college, it was already nine fifty and the first period was Karthik's subject. During the whole journey to college, she of ways to punish Karthik for this stunt he did that too on a working day. She wanted to walk faster towards her class, but due to the sprain, she wasn't even able to walk at the regular speed,she was literally limping towards the classroom. Reaching her class entrance, she peeked inside to see whether Karthik was already in or not. But she sighed in relief when she saw that he had not arrived yet. Getting inside the class, she slowly walked to her bench where Tanvi was already sitting and talking to Kunal, who was sitting just behind. And this was something she had been noticing for some days now both Tanvi and Kunal were acting closer than before. 

Going near them, she cleared her throat for their attention. Both of them turned their head and looked at Naira weirdly. She raised her eyebrow at them as if asking what was so weird.

Kunal- Tumne dupatta kyu pehana hai voh bhi itni garmi ki moosam mein.

Naira- Voh kuch nahi

Tanvi- Arey aise kaise, kuch toh reason hogana.

Naira- Nahi yaar aisa kuch nahi hai.

Kunal- Accha toh fir use hata do, aab toh class mein ho kya zaroorat hai.

Naira- Nahi Kunal voh main.....

Kunal- Kya voh, main help karti hu wait.

Naira could totally understand that he was teasing her.

Naira- Kunal no , agar tumne kiya na toh main...

Kunal- tum kya karoge...

Kunal was already grabbing the hem of the dupatta. Not too tightly but slowly to tease her. As they were involved here playing, they didn't notice a person was standing near the entrance and fuming in anger seeing the scene in front of him. Yes, it was none other than Karthik who came to class but what he saw made him angry.

Here Naira was telling Kunal that he won't dare to take off the dupatta from her head, but their banter ended soon due to a loud bang on the door. They turned their head towards the entrance and saw Karthik standing there, glaring at them. Both Naira and Kunal got scared and went back to their seats.

Karthik came inside, kept all the books on the desk, and turned towards the class. That's when, he noticed that everything was back to normal, the front bench was already filled with girls. Who was already smiling at him sweetly and gawking at him. He smiled at them and started to take the class.

Karthik- I hope everyone has revised yesterday's portion. 

Students- Yes, sir.