Caring for Each Other-4

Sorry for being late and thank you for completing the limits.Hope so you love this chapter too.😊

Singhania Sadan

Naira is in singhania sadan.So you guys can easily understand the all of the members of family are busy with heand hey pamper her a lot.

Bhami maa scolds her a lot.She takes a good class for her carelessness.

But it reflects her love,care and concern for naira.Only who loves you immensely sometimes he or she scold you for your betterment.

Naitik-Please don't scold my princess.From now on she will be more careful,won't you?

Princess if anything happens woth you seriously I will die.

Naira-Sorry papa and hugs him.
Plz don’t say such unpleasant words.
It’s really hurt.

They're getting emotional.Naksh tries to enlighten their moods

Naksh-Truly speaking papa loves you more than me.Nobody loves me.

Seeing naaksh cuteness all are laughed.

Naitik-Princess you take rest.Today I will cook for you.

The environment of the shingania sadan as if there was a Minny festivals.All are happy because they get naira after two long days.Still they are tensed about his leg but don't show it to before naira.They try to cheer up.

If there is a fresh mind half of the pain is automatically gets vanished.

Kartik's entry to Singhania sadan

When they see kartik comes their house they get a shocked as if they watched a ghost.

Seeing their facial expression Kartik felt a little bit uncomfortable there which he had never experienced before.This house always gives him a positive vibes.

From the very first day they behave with him like a family member.They never treat him like a employee.

In fact in this house he gets all the relations.He firstly felt full family happiness in this house.But today there is a awkwardness.

He sighs.He brushed of all the thinking.

Devyani-Kartik?You here?this time?

Kirti-Obviously to meet naira.

Kartik-smiles a little bit to avoid the awkward situation.He didn't care their inquiry or any other questions.

He starts his train of questioning in a full speed.

I want to meet naira?Where is she?Is she fine now?Does doctor give her any test or injection?Does she follow all the instructions?

Nowadays she becomes very careless.Do you know papa in mumbai she also got hurt?But she didn't  take proper treatment.(compelling tone)

Nani smiles seeing his concern for naira.Beta she is now fine.She is now upstairs in her room.

Before completing her sentence kartik fast marched towards upstairs.

Kartik-Naira why are you so careless?Can't you walk properly? Didn't you ever think if anything bad happened with you what will be the condition of your family member.

(his voice is choked.He can't utter any word.He becomes speechless.)

Naira-shhhh shhh(put her soft hand over his mouth)

Take a breathe mindak and stop scolding me.I am not a kid and may be you forget something i am sherni.No harm can never be come to me.

See I am fit and fine

(Trying to move her leg but can't.She shouts in pain)

Kartik-I can see it.Don't forget even a tigress falls in a trap.

Kirshna gi please give her some wisdom....Otherwise she does not only gets hurt herself but also hurts her dears ones.

And please naira no argument in this topic.Take a complete bed rest and I make sure of it.Otherwise after sometime you will try to move.

Naira makes faces.

Kartik-By the by naira Show your medical report.

Naira-Are you a doctor?What will you do to see my medical report?I am fine.If you don't belief  me you can ask papa.

Kartik feels there is something fishy.Why did naira reacts so much?Why did she gives him such a long explanation?He merely want to see the report.

Moreover in mumbai she also refuse to take medical examination before him.

He should immediately solve the complex puzzle.

It has been two hours and for a moment mojnu kartik doesn't move from naira's side.

Debyani-It is almost 10 pm.I think you should go home now.Otherwise your mom will be tensed.

Kartik-(making eye contact with her and confidently says)

I will stay here.I hope you will be don't mind.

Precap-Coming close to each other.

Desired votes-130

A/N

Oh yes how did you enjoyed last night episode.In the entire episode the dying moment for me when the red churni falls on naira's face and kartik lifts it.When they hugged it shivered me.How beautifully they portrayed all the emotions.The scene is totally new.Shivin and kaira both are the best.

Thank you for  bearing me...Don't forget to votes and comments.Love you all.

Happy reading.

P.S-Please shower same love to my other story "Make you my queen ".
It's a complete different shivin story.