Kartik ki dusht biwi

Karthik ki dusht biwi

 Naira, Tanvi, and Kunal were waiting for the elevator. Within a few seconds, the elevator opened, revealing someone Naira never wanted to see at this moment. It was none other than Karthik who was standing with a blank face. Naira's eyes widened, realizing that now she won't be able to hide the fact that Kunal is joining them. But on the other hand, two people were shocked to see him here. Kunal and Tanvi couldn't believe that their Friend and Professor lived in the same building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing that three of them were not moving, Karthik called them out.

Karthik-Are you three gonna stand there like statue ya andhar bhi aaoge?

Naira, Kunal, and Tanvi came out the shock and nodded their head. The first person to speak to Karthik was Tanvi. Whereas Kunal and Naira were scared of his reaction.

Tanvi- Sir aap yaha rehte ho?

When Tanvi asked this, Karthik looked at Naira, then answered her.

Karthik- Hai mein upar wali floor mein rehta hu.

Tanvi- Naira tum nahi jaante the ki Mr.KG yaha rehte hai? Itne mahine hogaye kabhi na kabhi dekha hoga na.

When Naira was about to answer, Karthik interrupted her.

Karthik- Mujhe toh pata tha ki Ms. Singhania yaha rehti hai, shayad inhe nahi pata hoga ki main yaha rehta hu, right Ms.Singhania?

Naira- Uhh... Yes yes.

Karthik- So are you guys going somewhere?

Tanvi- Yes, We are taking Naira for an outing. Even though she has been in Mumbai for around 2 years, she has never gone out except for college.

Karthik- Ohoo, that's great.

After this conversation, no one dared to talk anymore. None knew what to say. Karthik was continuously glancing at Naira, which made her nervous. Soon they reached the ground floor and came out of the elevator.

Tanvi- Okay sir, bye then, see you in the class.

Karthik- Yeah sure, bye.

He said this while looking towards Naira, who was looking down. After a few seconds, he walked away from both the girls as Kunal had gone to take the car. Karthik went towards his car and waited for them to go as he could follow them. Soon Kunal came with the car, and both Tanvi and Naira got into the car. Much to Karthik's displeasure Naira took the passenger seat beside Kunal. After both girls got into the car, Kunal drove towards their 1st destination, and Karthik followed them.