Revenge poora Hogaya

Sorry for late update & thank you for completing the desired number so soon.

Recap- Naira rejects to say about what happened two years back, Karthik understood that she was not yet comfortable talking about that topic. So he just let that go at that moment, soon there couple time was disturbed by Tanvi and friends, who came for a sleepover. Karthik convinces Naira that he will use the pipeline to reach his apartment. After he, goes Naira opens the door for her friends, and they start to talk. Karthik, on the other hand, while using the pipeline, slipped and fell down. When he went towards the elevator, he saw Kunal there, and he got angry. He tried to stop him, but then he realized that he had hurt his ankle. Feeling disappointed, he went to his apartment and slept. In the morning after, everyone left Karthik sneaked into Naira's apartment, and without making any voice, he went to their room. After reaching the room, he took something from his pocket and went into the bathroom. A few seconds later, he came out and looked here and there to make sure that Naira hasn't come inside. He slowly walked towards the bed and sat there looking all innocent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naira after, cleaning the kitchen, slowly limped towards her room. After closing the door of her room, when she turned, she gasped when she saw Karthik sitting on the bed, or you could say he was half laying on the bed.

Naira- Karthik tum yaha kaise, I mean mene door lock toh kiya tha

Karthik got up to go near her but, due to sudden pain in his ankle, he hissed and sat back on the bed, Naira was confused when he sat back but, soon she realized that he must have hurt himself yesterday while using the pipeline.

Naira- Karthik Mene Kal bola tha na ki pipeline use mat karo chot lag jayega but, you toh never listen to me. Show me kahaan kahaan lagi hai tumhe , as far as i know tum toh first aid bhi kiya nahi hoga.

Karthik- Kuch zyaada nahi hua hai baba bas ankle mein sprain and aur meri right hand mein chota sa scratch.

Naira- Kuch zyaada nahi hua baba, ise zyaada kuch hona tha kya tumhe. Aaab chup chap mujhe dekhao ki kahaan kahaan lagi hai.

Karthik showed her his leg and arms where he has got hurt. Soon Naira helped him with first aid and asked if he ate anything.

Naira- Tumhne kuch khaaya breakfast mein?

Karthik- Yeah, tum jao aur ready hojao college keliye.

Naira nodded her head and went inside the bathroom after, taking things she needs. As soon as Naira went inside, Karthik got up from the bed slowly. He knew if he stays here when Naira comes out, he will be dead. So he took a paper from Naira's table and wrote a note. After this, he noticed the time, and it was almost eight. So he thought of going to his apartment so that he can take his things and leave for college before Naira can catch him.