World war begins-1

Before reading complete the desired limits first.

P.S- Check out "Unwritten Love" too.

Enjoy reading.

......................

Naira-Okay fine.You can stay.

Kartik-That's like a my good girl.

Naira glares at him angrily.

Kartik makes pout face & winks at her.

kartik-That's angry glare suits you a lot.You look more sexy.

Naira - What did he call me sexy??How dare he??But yes, I am sexy.

But how can he utter this word for his student??

Naira stomped on his feet and without saying any word naira takes her seat.

Karthik groaned in pain .

At the mean time time bell rings indicating class end.

Tanvi-(classmate)Don't understand why KG always choose naira for everything..I wish he calls me to solve the math.

(In dreamy eyes)

All gives her a you are impossible wala  look.

Naira glares at her fiercely.

Kunal-But tanvi's words have a point...Why he always called you,naira?

Earlier he tried to insult you..
choti choti baat se miss singhania get out from my class....(mimicking kartik)

This time his behaviour is not also changed.He can see only you..Is there any enmity between both of you.....?

Naira has no word for explanation and he feels bad and becomes speechless.
And as usual she can't reply them.

Kunal-r yaar say something.At least show your anger to us that you have stored for KG.(making face)

And he raised hands for hifi but naira didn’t

Naira-Nothing like that.

Tanvi-Then what?(koei pyaar ki chakkar bakkar nehi tho na)Don't say u fall for him.

Then what will I do...Oh god!!!(dramatically)

The conversation don't get the chance to be proceed because of the arrival of the teacher.

.....................................

Kartik happily comes house and starts packing his bags.

He takes naira's pic "Miss naira kartik goenka I am coming...Ready to get my love.From now on I don't allow to stay away from me for a single minute.The little distance between us will be end very soon.U can't deny accepting my love."

He kissed the photo and packed the bags...He locks the house.

But in the middle of the stairs he stopped (do u have any idea why)

Because in the stairs kittu ki dadi is gossiping with a lady(elderly women do it)

Kartik immediately hides himself.

Don't think krishna gi I hide because I am scared of kittu ki dadi...I hide myself because I don't want to spoil my good mood.

On the other hand

Naira is very much anxious and upset...She already finished a uncountable number of chocolates.

But her stress has not lessened.. The chocolate covers her face but she doesn't care about it...

How can he and she live in the same roof??How can she manage his strange behaviour?How can she avoid him??

Naira you have to take patience..You have to bear all tease of kartik..You can't be irritated before him...The he will do it more...You have to strong bcoz your enemy is none other then professor KG...

In this house you have to rule...So from the very beginning you have to be strong...Otherwise your condition will be like college.Don't let him dominate to you.

She feels very lonely... Thinking kartik as an enemy hurts her a lot...She reminds tanvi's word "is there any enmity between you and kG...."

Naira can't find anyone to share her inner feelings/problem..

Should I call papa?

No...No.Bad idea.He will be upset..Moreover in this days his bp is very high...

Should I call dadi(devyani)

No...What if she will misbehave with kartik.Moreover her equation with maa is very bad...(yet he can't hear any words against kartik)

Can't disturb vai bhabI.They are happy bcoz of the baby news...I can't give them any tension...

Naira feels crying...She is alone in the big world.

At that time door bells rings...

Naira hurriedly opens the door

Seeing naira's face kartik burst into laugher...

N-What??Why are you laughing?

k-Are you eating chocolate or chocolate eats you??

N-Very funny..It's my style to eat.Do u have any problem??? Earlier u said it makes me look more cute...then..(stopped in the middle)

k-Then...finish the sentence.

N-kuch nehi(nothing)...

k-brings out a handkerchief which was made by naira.Let me help you..

N-I have own napkins and can do my work..

Seeing the good number of rapper of chocolate kartik can understand she is very tensed.So let her clear the chocolate.

Let me show your room....

k-Help yourself...& what do u mean by your room?Don't say you plan to keep me in guest room...

Naira becomes surprised...

K-Plz stop becoming surprised...By this time you have to habituate my presence and action...

N-Then where will you stay??In drawing room.Okay I have no problem...

K-Very funny.

N-Oh hello where are you going?I said stop.

But he doesn't care...

It's my bedroom..and without any permission none should step a girl's room.

K-Firstly you are not a random girl.You are my legally wife.So I don't need to take any kind of permission from you.

Precap-What's this???....U can consider me as your teedy...blanket fight.

Target-125

Author's Note

Hopefully all u enjoy the day.

Please complete the target number.
Still 7 votes left.40 votes isn’t a big target.

When you're following daily it’s your duty to support and if you don't like please ignore.

And thank you whoever always encouraged me.I can't ignore you that's why I am still updating.