Two path

The whole journey kartik remained silent and kept his emotion under his  control.

Luv and kush have been waiting for their beloved naira bhavi's coming since morning.They are very much excited.When the car arrived goenka vila they run to receive their bhavi happily but their smile gets vanished.

They asked kartik "where is bhabi?Does she never return back to gv again?"

All the person their remained silent bcoz they are well known how naira and kids are attached to each other.How can they break kids heart??

Manish gi looks very disappointed.Dadi's eyes gets moist.Sawrna irks and kartik puts mask on his face.(emotionless expression)

Kartik bent down to their level and take them in his arms and says that guys what we are expecting that are not always meant to be happended.She is in mumbai with her papa and we are decided to get divorce.

Luv kush don't know what does divorce mean properly but they can clearly  understand that their bhabi is not coming.

A fresh tear rolls from their eyes.😭

Luv kush- mumma we want to return back hostel again and plz send us as early as possible.Vaiaa u don't love us anymore.If u love us plz bring bhabi.
By saying this they run to the house.

Kartik shouts at their name "luv-kush" But they don't look back or slow down their speed.

Akilesh-don't upset kairtk. we will talk to them and make them understand everything.

Manish-they are kids and so they are able to express clearly what is in their mind and what they want without any thinking.kartik it is high time to mend ur relations.Otherwise one day u will regret of ur own decision.

Sawrna-manish ji plz don't interfere my son's decision.I never accept my son's killer in my house.

Manish_ I know naira made a mistake to hide the truth.But u also hide many things.Thnik about it.You hide the biggest  truth about shubam,don't you?

Manish gi roared.

Kartik-plz dad stop this discussion.we all are aware of mom's sacrifice(seriously 😂)

We are adult and mutually decided to divorce each other.She wants divorce and I am ready to give it.
None are responsible for this.saying this he enters to the house.🤦‍♀

Mumbai
Naira's pov

How can you kartik you sign  these paper so easily??It is true I bring these papers but u can tore these paper.I want it boz I don't want to come between  mom and you.😭😭

Moreover you already said mom that there is nothing between us.You make false all of our  promises.we are not kaira anymore.(it’s one of worst kartik's dialogue... And credit goes to bhavna gi)

And now i am speechless to say anything about Vyasbhavna gi 😂😂

They pretend to happy before all but the dark night only know their pain...

1st chspter is done.I know there are so many mistake... As it is my first writing so please consider it....

Thank you.🥰🥰