Naira in dilemma

Omg 95 comments in last part.
It indicates only how much we disturbed on going current track and disheartened.

But still 8 votes left.
Come on guys press the * star button. It takes second only.😂🙂

..................

Enjoy the update

At the first time of her life she felt hesitate to enter their room.Even she wasn't uncomfortable when she first entered the room.How could she forget kartik's warmth welcoming!

"I wish I could back to that time.Even today I wish it would be better if kartik stands beside me.I feel empty."

When she opened the door she got the biggest shocked of her life.

"Who can say this is my room where once I used to living earlier? Each and everything of the room has changed.Even the colour shade of the wall has changed.There is no single accessories of my choice.Even there is not a single photo of us.

My heart ached.It cried loudly.I could feel it.

Chaci tried to cover up by giving lame excuse of reinvention.But I got the message clearly.In this house I have lost my position and may be there is no place for me.I am unwanted here.Automatically a few drops of my tears falls....

Naira's pov

I am very much sure maa had done this great job.Maa may be took away everything.But how can kartik allow this?Is time changed everything so easily?

There is no single picture of us.Does I exist in his herat?

She tried to console herself.

" How can I forget everything?Two long year has passed.May be he forgets me with the passage of time.

Out of side out of mind.But it pained me a lot.

Kartik is right there is nothing between us.I recalled his statement that he said to mom in Mumbai.Unfortunately I heard it."

By thinking this another fresh tears beamed her eyes.Her eyes gets moist.She heard a footsteps near at the door and composed herself and wiped the tears immediately.

She just doesn't want to show anybody watch her this weak side.How can she forget that she is a sherni?She can deal with her problem and all these years she has done this very successfully.She doesn’t need anyone support.

But alas!she is not the old sherni anymore who belongs to kartik only.

When kartik came to their room he saw naira was standing near at the window. she was standing motionlessly as if she were lost; she didn't understand his presence in the room.She didn't turned out to kartik.

There is a awkward situation in the room.Both of them don't understand how to initiate the conversation.

By seeing her bag unpacked he made space in cupboard.

Kartik-Naira u can put your dress in this section of the closet.

Naira-Thanks for your concern but I can manage.

Kartik-Hmm.I can see.

He thinks naira has changed so much that she doesn’t want to share cupboard with him.

He again misunderstands her.

That's only he can do

He thinks she is uncomfortable to share bed with him.So he took the pillow and laid down on the nearby couch.

Naira-you can laid on the bed.After all it's your room.So I laid on couch.

Kartik-(in mind she forgets it's her room too.)This is ok.I can manage.

Naira-Ok.Ond day you sleep here and the next day I will sleep there.It will be continue by turns till next six months.

They laid down their respective place.But there is no sleep in their eyes.Both are thinking about each other.What can they do without it?It's their passion and favourite pastime.

They're staring each others figure in the dark of the night which they can't do on daylight.A small rays of moonlight enters the room to help the lovebird and witnesses their pure love.

Kartik can understand naira is not sleeping because she is not snoring. Only he knew how much he missed the sound...

Naira is also thinking about kartik.She knows very well that kartik needs a lot of space to sleep.Now how can he manage?

Earlier they fought for space and blanket. At the end they cuddle and slept each other embrace.She missed all of these sweet moment very much.

By thinking about each other they sleep.

Precap-Shadow of old majnu kartik...

Deaired votes-120.

Pardon for the grammatical or any unwanted mistakes.

A/N

Thank you guys for ur love for the story.It brings smile on my face.keep reading and voting.

Complete the desired number of both chapters.

Do follow Shivin story "Make YOU My Queen " too.

Thank you.
Take care.