Bad Phases of Life

Thanks for the response.Really I am thankful to you all.

Next day

Kartik drives road aimlessly.His mind is blank.What's going on and what's going to be happened he can't understand anything.Everything seems to him worst dream....

Today for the first time his papa (naitik)talked to him in strained voice.He talked with him like a stranger.It's totally unthinkable to him.

His papa gave him so much love when he joined at the office.Form the very first day he treated him like a family and gave him fatherly love and affection.But now each and everything is different.

He(naitik)phoned to him few hours ago and thanked him for helping naksh.But he added that naksh does not need his(k) help anymore because from now on he is with naksh.

"we are in udaipur.we can mange it.Infact we are not interested to take help from others.'"

It hurts him.He still consider them as his family.

Where does naira live?Is she in mumbai or udaipur?Is she fine?How does she manage everything alone in mumbai?Does she leave the college?

There are a lot question peep through his mind.But there is no answer.

When he reached in the temple he did not know.It's the right place to find pace so he decided to visit the temple.

Naira's pov

It has been two days since she last seen  his mendak..How did she passed these days only she knew.Though the ending of the mumbai trips was not pleasant she considered it’s a blessing.At last there she could see her mendak...

She can never imagine her mendak can be changed so much.He is no more cute smiling old kartik rather becomes khadus KG.He became alcoholic.It hurts her a lot.

She just hate the phases of life because his kartik is not with her.Everything is meaningless to her.

To find the peace she comes to mandir.She prays for kartik.She wishes to see kartik once.
....................

They finished the prayer and they hold the bell together.They sensed a familiar touched and got shiver.They looked each other.A lady passes by and pushed naira.As a result she falls over kartik.His forhead's tilak gets her maang.

She doesn't believe that hkartik is stood before her.When the persist gives offering she can understand it's not a dream.She touches her forehead emotionally and feels the moment in close eyes.

Kartik adores her.

By seeing naira kartik became very happy.He asks 'aren't u left mumbai?did u come with papa?how are you?All the  question he asked in a breath.

Before replying naira gets the call from lawyers.At last the proceeding day of divorce case is fixed.

She becomes sad and upset.So she said he Shouldn’t bother about her.She is perfectly fine.

See you in court kartik.

They went home in empty heart.

They can't understand anything what is happening or is to be happened? what is happened is right or wrong?Only know their hurt is bleed crushed and broken.....

Precap-Court drama and naira in Gv

Desired vote-100+

Thank you guys for ur vote.still  upset about comment.keep voting and loving me...

Hope you like it.Hihi.At present different situation.I receive less vote.

Btwn plz complete the desire number of "Make you my queen ".

Thank you.😍😍😍