Truth comes out

Finally this book has entered (1-10) ranking list.It’s 6 in shivi & 14 in shivin.

And special credit goes to MalvikaSachdeva8 Becapril kairafan01
AhmadZia0 & the others who always votes for this story & showering love for me.

If you are getting entertained by the story keep voting the story.It's important for ranking.
.............................

Second Phase of Mumbai Track
(My imaginary version)

Naira stopes before kartik's flat door.She touches the name plate of Kartik Goenka  tenderly.There is a little dust in the name plate.She clears it with her dupatta.

Kittu-Hello didi.
What r u doing before kittu 2's house???

Naira-Nothing.

Kittu-Are you missing kittu 2?

Naira-No..Not at all.

kittu smiles.

Kittu-Now plz go quickly in your flat.There is a surprise is awaiting for you.

Naira-Surprise?For me?Plz tell.

Kittu-Guess korlo didi.

Naira-Let me guess.Surely aunty has prepared an amazing dish for me.

Am I right kittu?
Pinching her cheek.

Kittu-Nodded her head negatively. You can't imagine it but I am sure u gonna like it.

Naira feels excited and without any wasting time she runs towards her flat.When she moves the handles she notices it’s already unlock.That means someone in the house.

Is papa come to visit me?She thought.
She feels very happy.

Naira searched him but could not find.She also notices 2 pates of food are arranged in the table.

Papa I know you are in the house.
So no need to hide.plz come out.

When she reached at the balcony she got 100 watts jatka.

She can only whisper his name.Kaa rrr tikk.

But very soon she notices the blood.She gets panicked.Kartik what's happened to you?

How did you get hurt?Oh god why r u so careless?Is it hurt so much??

She clears the blood with the cotton and savlon.Kartik ishh in Pain.

Sorry sorry.I do it more carefully.In between this she is blowing wind his wounded place.

All these time kartik stares at naira.He adores her.

She can't tolerate my pain.But she gives me the biggest pain of my life.What a cruel destiny-he thinks.

It's done.Naira stated.

You?Here?So suddenly?Without informing me

(actually she can not understand how to initiate conversation with kartik.)

Kartik-Do u have any problem if I come here without informing u?In this world only you have special right to go anywhere without informing anyone,haven't you?

(Kartik burst out his anger)

Naira-Kartik I don't understand what do u want to say.

I come here with the permission of everyone.Papa dadai baba maa, in fact everyone knows.