Nokh jhok-2

Thanks for the response.

Especially thanks to Soumi521 moonlightkir Pramita_kaira Kaira_reader3104 -kairaforever for your support.

Enjoy reading

Everybody returned back from the office.Ladies were not present at home except naira.They went to visit temple.

Kartik freshens up and comes downstairs.He sees already everyone present in the drawing room and they seems in good mood.They are chat chitting lightly as if there was no stress tiredness.Today is a hectic day for all of them.This new deal makes them crazy.

But who can belief this?They are widely smiling and chit chatting.

What's  the matter? 😯🤔

He comes downstairs hurriedly.l
He saw they are eating evening snacks.

Oho!Delicious food enlighten their mood.

Seeing all the food items he becomes happy.He smiles widely😊😊

"Bah khirshna ji nowadays you becomes so much generous to me.What's the matter?In morning kachori and now so many items of food.And all are my faviurite.Oh god I can't belief my eyes.Thank you.Thank you very much."

Luv-What a tasty gajar ka halwa it is!

(They are making yumm yumm sound)

Bhabi umaaa.😘😘😘

Kush-Yummy.This chole bature is first class..nhi world best.👌👌

Manish-Sacchi this chicken tikka is very much delicious.

Akilesh-It's good ladies are not at home.Otherwise we can't enjoy these amazing food specially vhai you.

Manish-As if surekha would allow to eat😂😂

Akilesh-Surekha is so much health conscious.Its  now bothers me.Who doesn't enjoy the food really he/she is a big fool??(eyeing to kartik)😎😎

All are laughing.But bechara kittu looks pale and seems tensed.

Kartik-Would you serve my snacks,please?

(Seeing the food)what is this?

Ramu-Sir you have acidity problem and so naira mam specially makes this salad for you.It's healthy and nutritious.

Actually he copied his mam's dialogue. 😁😁

Bechara kittu becomes upset and looks here and there.He slowly goes towards luv kush.

"Do you know sharing is caring.So can you share with me these delicious food?"

Luv kush-Sorry vhai this time we can't. Bhabi specially makes for us.

Karitk says himself "I know she intentionally has done this.She is taking revenge?Where is she?I am hundred percent sure she makes fun of me and enjoying very much seeing my bad condition"

From the kitchen naira shouts"luv kush where are you?I specially makes some phoa for you."

Kartik pov

"I don't belief this. She makes so many food items moreover that all my favourite.But She doesn't offer me.

And on the top of she makes only salad for me?Doesn’t she know I am dying to eat her handmade delicious food.

But why did she do this to me?What's the reason?Is she taking any  revenge for something?But why does she take any revenge?As per as I remember I don't do anything which irritates her

He doesn't understand anything."

He also goes towards kitchen with luv kush.

Kartik-What is this?Where is my food.(checking dishes and pan)What if she especially kept for him.

Earlier she made especially food for him and preserved them securely especially from these two rats 😂😂

Naira remains silent.Her attitude is like as if I didn’t care.

Kartik-I know you intentionally do it,don't you?

Naira-Sorry(over sweet tone)I don't understand anything kartik.What are you talking about?

Kartik-You clearly know all are my favourite food and I can't resist.So to tease me you do it,don’t you?

Don't dare to refuse naira.I know you in out and out 😎😎

Naira-Luv kush am I so bad?Your vai..(Cut the naira's sentence)

Kartik- Why are you involved luv kush?Madam I am here before you.So talk to me directly.

Naira-In morning I came to learn that you have acidity problem.So this oily food is not good for your health. So I make specially salad for you.But you accused me unnecessarily. chi chi...

Kartik-Naira

Naira-Kartik(copied him)

Kartik-Do whatever you want.I don't want anything.

He angrily leaves.Seeing kartik's condition all are burst into laughing.

Manish-Kartik all time we should listen to our heart not others words.So whatever you do and speak must be your word not others.Then you will be not regretted like todays.

And take this gajar ka halwa.It's very delicious.I save for you.

Enjoy the food.

Kartik seems thoughtful 🤔🤔.

Precap - Go with the flow

Desired votes-130.(as it’s already voted 100)Nowadays getting 30 votes means huge response 🤦‍♀😂

Author's Note

Please do votes and comments if you are following the story.It takes a second only and means a lot for any writer.

P.S- Please check out shivin story "Make you my queen. It's been updated.

Happy reading.