Guilt trip

Naira and Kunal were teasing Tanvi but as Karthik couldn't hear what they were saying, he thought that Naira was enjoying Kunal's company without him.

Karthik- Dekho kaise haas haas ke baat kar raha us idiot ke saath, Pehale toh mujhse jooth bola phir iss idiot ke saath bahaar ghumne chalo. Kitni dusht biwi haina mera, yeh si masoom si, handsome shakal ko chodke yeh si ghado ke saath ghoom raha hai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After roaming around Mumbai, from eating street food to shopping from the street, Naira, Kunal, and Tanvi were finally enjoying the sunset at Juhu beach. All this while Karthik was following them without getting caught by the trio. He was super angry as well as jealous because of Naira's attitude towards Kunal. She was talking freely with him, laughing at his stupid jokes. Sometimes he even imagined himself in place of Kunal, how they used to spend their time with each other when they used to be together. He is feeling guilty because of a mere misunderstanding, which they could have solved by talking, which made them so apart that it has become hard for them to come closer.

Soon he saw that the trio was going back to where they parked the car. He also got up and went towards his car. Karthik tried his maximum to follow Kunal's car through the traffic, but unfortunately, he lost them out of his sight. Sighing sadly, he thought of going back to his apartment as his mood was completely ruined.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Though Naira had enjoyed her day, she couldn't stop thinking about Karthik. She was guilty because of ditching him of her friends but staying with him the whole time was making her insane. His sudden change in behavior towards her made her think that there were still some chances for them to get back together. But she knew that even if, Karthik accepted her wholeheartedly, Swarna would never want to see her face again. She wanted to make her mind calm from all these thoughts, that's why she came out with her only two friends. After enjoying the incredible sight of a sunset, Kunal dropped her back at her apartment. Bidding bye to them, she walked towards the elevator. She reached her floor and strode towards her flat. When she was going to open the door, she urged to go and check on Karthik. 

She turned back and started walking towards Karthik's apartment using stairs. Once she reached in front of his door, she debated if she should ring the bell or go back. She snapped out her thoughts when she heard the sound of the elevator. She turned around to see who is it. Only to find Karthik coming towards her while looking at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

While Karthik was in the elevator, he was checking his email as his P.A called and informed him there was something important that needed his monitoring. He walked out of the elevator when he reached his floor. His whole attention was on his phone, and he didn't even feel anyone's presence around him. He looked up from his phone when he heard someone clearing their throat.

Karthik was surprised to see Naira standing, smiling nervously at him. He looked at her blankly and asked,

Karthik- Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?