๑۞ 𝔄𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔥 ۞๑

My body ached pleasantly from my recent activities while the smell of peppermint and clove tickled my nose—bringing me gently out of my restful sleep. Slow rhythmic breathing and the steady rise and fall of his broad lightly muscled chest that my head lay upon was incredibly soothing. It made me feel safe—something I hadn't felt in a long time.

     I had a million thoughts as I took in the room for the first time. I was surprised that it wasn't dark or void of color as I expected. With the exception of the black comforter, matching silky sheets and walnut furnishings, the walls were a creamy almond coloring, and the oak planked floor had various oriental rugs with intricate patterns in deep rich colors.

     I finally had him and, Merlin, I want him again! Should I wake him up or let him sleep longer?  It has to be passed noon... I wonder what time it is.

     He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to disturb him and suddenly recalled countless hours spent at St. Mungos, staring at his gray-sickly skin. I'd worried if I'd done the right thing or if in the end he was going to die anyway and he'd just had a much longer death throw because of my need to always prove that I'm the brilliant witch that everyone says I am. Thankfully, with the aide of time, he'd gained his coloring, and I stopped worrying if he would live to wondering when he'd finally rouse. 

     Suddenly I recalled seeing him grab his arm before looking at me when I was trapped in inside that bubble. My eyes darted to his arm and realized I was a bit preoccupied with other parts of his anatomy to have noticed that plain black leather was bound around both his wrists.

     Propping myself up, I reached over him and gently rolled his arm so I could see the underside of the plain opaque strap. 

     An uncontrollable smile pulled across my face as my eyes landed on a teardrop-shaped crystal quartz, embedded in the leather. Carved on its small surface was beorc—the same rune that opened my puzzle box—meaning family.

     I should have known he'd put a charm of some sort on my necklace—it's exactly what I would have done were I him. I wonder what all he used?

     Heat spread through me, and as if pulled by magnets, my eyes roamed down to where the dark sheet barely covered his semi-erect member. My waking body began aching with the desire to have him again. 

     I stared at him, and for some unknown reason, I was suddenly a little nervous about waking him and taking what I wanted. But the ache between my thighs had grown to such an uncomfortable degree that it was painful, and only Severus could cure it.

     Swallowing my nerves, I made my move. The feel of his skin brushing against my leg as I straddled him felt like strong silk that sent electricity through me.

     My heart rate shot to astronomical proportions as his hands shot out and possessed my hips as his dark dangerous-looking eyes studied me.

     Slowly—as if I was being hunted by a dangerous animal—I rested one hand on his chest, and the other found his quickly hardening member. The size of him throbbing to life in my hand made me feel giddy and powerful as I pressed the tip of him against my moist opening.

     He sucked in a deep, shuddering breath as he eased me down around his circumference. Jolts of electricity pleasantly zinged my body fully awake as he continued moving me with his skilled hands.

     Oh, Merlin! He feels so good!

     "Severus." I breathlessly moaned as he found the spot deep inside me, stroking to life a fire that would soon explode and end my ache.