๑۞ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔣 ۞๑

I nervously shifted my weight side to side as I stared at the spot where I knew the Fidelius Charm had hidden 12 Grimmauld Place. Getting to the building and knocking on the door would be easy enough, but I was scared about my decision to go through with my plans.

     "Why do you insist on eating at the same wretched place?" A disdainful voice complained from a distance.

     "Cuz it's good - tastes like mom's cooking."

     "It's no wonder that Granger would rather go out with me," The first voice sassed.

     I turned to get a better look at the pedestrians, instantly recognizing the red-headed Ron Weasley. He was accompanied by Harry Potter who was holding hands with his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. All three of them were at the corner, making their way down the sidewalk towards me.

     I apparated to the other side of the tree-lined street and ducked behind an old car before being spotted as I listened in on their conversation.

     "I don't want to get drug into this," Potter was saying to his companions while shaking his raven-haired head.

     "Fine. When did you say that all the remodeling will be finished Malfoy?" Ron asked in a hopeful tone.

     "I already told you that when you were overstuffing yourself at dinner." The good looking blonde huffed, "Two more weeks Weasley - two long week's."

     Harry snickered, "Draco, were you able to repair the wall with the family tree on it?"

     "Yes. Sirius is there once again, along with any of the other's that had been defaced. It's quite impressive to see it all cleaned up, making me see why it was put there, to begin with."

     "I'm glad that we're restoring everything we can. I just wonder what Sirius would think," Harry said in a solemn voice.

     "I'm sure he likes it well enough," Ron said as if it was a simple matter.

      Malfoy sighed heavily, "It's too bad that you won't let me redecorate the whole house how I want it done - it would be stunning."

     The two boys chuckled nervously before the green-eyed wizard looked to the redhead and asked, "When will Hermione be home?"

      "Probably after eight."

     The blonde asked in a disgusted tone, "Doesn't she go in there at six a.m. or something ridiculously early like that?"

     "I don't know. Mione's gone when I get up in the mornings and if she's home, she researching and brewing memory restoration potions."

     Draco wiggled his eyebrows, excitedly, "Did she let you test any yet?"

     Ron looked confused, "Test what?"

     "The potion she's brewing. She promised that Harry and I could have some if there happen to be any leftover."

     "Why would you need to drink that? You forget your Gringotts account passcodes?" Ron chuckled.

     The blonde shoulders sagged, "You don't have a clue what she's making do you?"

     "Yeah," He lied as he scratched his head.

     "Really, Weasel? Tell me that you know what met-" Potter covered his mouth.

     "Ignore him, Ron," He slowly removed his hand while giving his boyfriend a warning look. "I don't see much of her or Snape at work to ask but, how's the search for her parent's going?"