Chapter 13

Your pov

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks since Lauren left and I couldn't stop thinking about the last thing she said to me. "I'll see you around." What if I never see her again? I'd understand if she never came back, but the thought of not having her in my life, tugged on my heart strings a little. She'll always be a big part of my life and I understand if we never cross paths again. I believed her when she told me it wasn't the end for us, but life happens and changes every aspect of what could have been.

I still haven't told Camila about what happened with Lauren and I, and it's been eating me up ever since. I could tell she knew that I was a little off when I went back to the club, but I brushed it off with a 'I'm fine,' but that wasn't the case. I felt guilty knowing that I cheated on the girl who changed my life for the better. I just hope to God that she lets me explain everything before thinking that I cheated on her because I wanted too.

If you're wondering, nothing special happened in the club that night. We all got drunk, danced, drunk more, before eventually going back to our hotel rooms. Camila and I were close to having sex before she told me she was going to throw up. Dinah and Normani left early to "sleep," Ally left with some girl named Chloe and fuck knows where Vanessa went. Overall, everyone most likely had sex except from Camila and I. Not that I minded, I was completely out of it.

I was currently sat on the rooftop of our hotel. We were in Salt Lake City, where we'd be performing in two days. I took a puff of the blunt that was between my fingers, blowing the smoke as I watched it disappear into thin air. It was 6 pm and the sun was just setting, making the whole city gloom in an orangey yellow tone. I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my neck as I breathed out, leaning against Camila.

"How are you holding up?" The smaller brunette knew I was feeling down since Lauren left, so she was trying her best to be there for me. "I'm good, I just feel guilty, you know?" I intertwined my hand with Camila's as she kissed the back of my neck. "I know, baby, but you can't keep feeling sorry for yourself. What's happened has happened and you can't do anything about it now. The best thing you can do is get on with your life. You'll see her again, there's no doubt about that."

She was right. I was lounging around, not really trying with anything or anyone. I needed to focus on the present and not sulk on the past, but Lauren will never live in my past. She will always be here with me in the present, future and when my life has passed. I turned around so I was now facing Camila. She instantly smiled when she looked me in the eyes. I brought my hand to caress her cheek, looking into her eyes before I kissed her softly.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered against her lips which made a blush appear on her cheeks. "I love you so much. You know that right?" I looked into her chocolate orbs, noticing they glowed a little with the reflection of the sun setting. "I love you too, baby. Always will." Camila embraced me in a hug which I happily reciprocated. She always smelt so good, I could never get enough of it.

--

"Another two shots of vodka, please, Kelly." I shouted out to the bartender, who obviously heard but the music was so loud that I couldn't even hear myself. "Two shots coming up." The blonde let out a laugh before winking at me, turning around and getting some shot glasses. "Here you go. Don't drink too much because I don't have time to serve drinks and look after you." I waved her off before downing the glass of vodka, along with the second. I cringed at the burning sensation it gave me in my throat, but shook it off as I waited for another shot.

"You better stop drinking, y/n, otherwise I'm gonna have to beat your ass." Kelly glared at me, wiping some glasses before setting them on the shelves. I smirked at her before leaning against the bar. "I'm fine, Kelly. I just wanna get drunk." I slurred out the last sentence which made the blonde shake her head and drag me around to where she was standing. "Sit your ass down. I'll get you some water." She lightly slapped my face as she walked over to the mini fridge and getting a bottle of water.