Chapter 4

February 20th, 2018

Camila's pov

I've only known y/n for a couple of days but the hours I've spent with her feel like I've known her for years. Our days consisted of going over each other's house, watching films and eating. The furthest we've gone is just having our heated make out sessions. There's just this instant chemistry that I can't ignore or deny. I'm falling for her more and more everyday and she has no idea.

Y/n left after we finished our 'movie date' but before she went I finally told her she could take me out on a date, which is tonight. Her face lit up like a little kid who saw Santa for the first time. She was so cute but so damn hot at the same time. I know you're probably thinking that we're moving quick with our relationship but we're actually taking things slow. I just can't help but wanna jump her bones every second we're together.

Anyway, getting to know each other more is the first step. I wanna know everything about her, the good and the bad, her past but most importantly, her future plans. I just hope I'm a part of them. I heard my phone go off, noticing it was my best friend, Dinah, texting me.

D: I'm coming to London in a few days so because you love me, can I crash at your place pleeeease?? Hotels are too damn expensive over there

Me: CHINA! you're always welcome, just don't bring girls over when I'm not here

D: walz... you know I can't promise anything but I'll try my best :) I gotta go, love you

Me: whatever, love you

I chuckled and slid my phone in my pocket, remembering not to forget it when I leave the house. It was currently 2 pm so I had to find an outfit to wear for my date with y/n tonight. She told me she'd come over around 8 so she could take us to the restaurant. I grabbed a bottle of water as I headed upstairs. Missing one step at a time was a huge mistake as I tripped and hit my forehead. "Ow! Fuck." I mumbled to myself. My vision went blurry but refocused a few seconds later. I'm so fucking clumsy.

I headed for my wardrobe, finding a silk red dress that came just above the ankles. Perfect. It had a slit on the left side of my leg, making it look even more sexy. The front of the dress shaped in a v so it showed off a bit of my boobs. Oh, y/n is going to love this. I know she's going to have her eyes on me all night, which is what I want. I quickly got a hanger, ready to hang it up but not before I quickly put it on and took some pictures. Sexy pictures, if you're wondering. I decided to send the best one to y/n, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Me: *image attached* -delivered

Your pov

I was playing Black Ops 4 until I heard my phone go off. I paused the game and set my controller down on the coffee table. Once I opened my phone up I seen that the message was from Camila which instantly put a smile on my face as I opened it. "Holy shit." I cursed out, bringing the phone closer to my face. Camila sent me a picture of herself in a red dress, she was standing on her side, her curves showing perfectly as her.. "oh my fuck, her ass!" I couldn't help but zoom in a little, how is it so big? I got turned on at the thought of- never mind.

Me: are you trying to kill me??

Cami: i'm not done with you yet.. you like it? ;)

Me: hm, maybe

Cami: i'll see you tonight baby