Chapter 9

Camila's pov

One month later

"Guys!" I heard y/n shout as she banged on every door in her apartment. "Guys, wake the fuck up! Today's the day we go on tour." I could hear her go into the spare bedroom next to us, which is where Dinah was sleeping. "Oh, no, no, no, no." I quickly ran into the room only to see Dinah straddling y/n with a pillow over her head.

"Dinah, get off her right now." I walked to the edge of the bed since I also didn't want to be tackled by the Polynesian. I could hear y/n trying to say something but it was muffled. "Good morning, Walz. How are you on this fine morning?" Trying to keep up the innocent act, I grabbed a pillow and smacked it across Dinah's face which made her lose balance.

Y/n quickly wriggled out from underneath the Polynesian and ran towards me, throwing me over her shoulder. "Remind me to never wake her up, again." The y/h/c haired girl laughed as she ran out of the room and into ours. "Babe, you gonna put me down or what?" I could hear her laugh which made me feel a little uneasy.

"You know, I'm liking the view I got right now." I felt a hard slap to my ass which made me yelp but I liked it. A lot. "Besides, I need to ask you something." Y/n sat down on the bed with her legs crossed so I done the same. Our knees were touching as she grabbed my hands and intertwined them with hers. "You know.." Them y/e/c orbs stared into mine as she squeezed my hands a little.

"Ever since the first time I met you, I knew there was a connection. That's why we hit it off right away. It's been a little over a month since we've known each other and I know, ever since then, we've been acting like a couple. So, I want you to officially be my girlfriend." Y/n looked at me before giving me that smile. The one that makes my heart flutter and the butterflies dance in my stomach. I moved closer so our lips were merely touching. "So.." I bit my lip as I placed my hands on her thighs.

"So, Cami. Will you be my girlfriend?" There it is. I smashed my lips onto hers before answering her. "A thousand times, yes." Y/n smiled before picking me up and kissing me. My back hit the wall as we continued our make out session. I was so turned on at this point that I just wanted to take it to that step, but we had shit to do. Knowing I'd be meeting Ariana in a few days made me feel like a little kid who was about to see Santa for the first time.

Y/n put me down and kissed my forehead before finishing her packing. I didn't need to pack much since half the clothes I wore were mainly y/n's. I did, however, buy some lingerie that she hasn't seen yet but I know she'll love it. I was feeling sexually frustrated lately so I needed to get her alone somehow. I brushed past the y/h/c beauty, making sure I "accidentally" touched her member. She turned my way and gave me a playful glare before going back to packing. Ugh, this girl.

Your pov

Omg, omg, omg. I'm going on tour with Ariana Grande. The Ariana Grande. I haven't shown how excited I am to go because I get kind of annoying, and when it comes to Dinah, she already has it out for Camila and I right now.

If you're wondering, I had my competition already, and we won. Camila ran up on stage and koala hugged me which had the photographers and some paps, snap pics of us. There's going to be rumours for sure, and not good rumours. There's always something about me being a 'cheat' or 'snuggled up with someone else', like suck my dick. My actual dick.

I giggled to myself as I put the last of my clothes in my duffle bag. I went downstairs where everyone was, even Lauren. Looking at her reminded me of the kiss we had last month. Shit! I haven't told Camila. It wasn't cheating so I'm kind of glad that there won't be any arguments, but she gets jealous easily and I wouldn't want to cause any tension before going on tour. Knowing that we'll be sharing a tour bus together makes me feel a little on edge.

My Next Door Neighbour (Camila/You)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें