Chapter 7

Camila's pov

"Mani!" Y/n shouted as she started walking up to, I guess, her friend? "Mani, why haven't you answered my text? I haven't heard from you in days." Y/n stood with her arms crossed before waiting for an answer. I tried not to laugh but she looked so cute. She's like a big baby. Letting out a laugh, I noticed Dinah was standing a little behind y/n's friend, Mani.

One of her hands was behind her and I'm guessing my best friend was holding it. She's telling me the tea. I walked up to Dinah, grabbing her wrist as I started walking off. "Dinah, we gotta talk. Oh, and babe? I'll catch you in class." I gave y/n a quick kiss before waving to her friend. Leaving the cafeteria I was still holding onto Dinah's wrist. Quite tight too. Oops. "Mila, where you taking me, girl?" The Polynesian girl grabbed her wrist, rubbing it. "What's up with you and Mani? And why didn't you text me or even come to see me so I knew you were here?" I paced around the room, acting like a clingy girlfriend.

"Mila, Mani and I bumped into each other in a cafe the day I arrived and we ended up hanging out all day. She offered me to stay at her place so I kindly accepted." The Polynesian shrugged her shoulders as she brought out a pack of Taki's from her bag and started eating them. "But you still could've text me to let me know." I pouted, jutting my bottom lip out so my best friend knew how much I missed her. "For god's sake, you baby. I'm here now, aren't I?" She stood with open arms, throwing a Taki into her mouth. I laughed, missing how much she made me laugh.

"Ok ok! But I wanna know what's going on with you and Mani? Are you more than friends?" I wiggled my eyebrows, embarrassing the Polynesian in front of me. A blush appeared on her cheeks and I soon knew the answer. "Oh my god, you are!" I broke out in a stupid dance, smiling like a dork. "Damn, you shipping us already, huh?" She smirked before sitting on the table. "Ah, I just never thought you'd settle down. You've never wanted a relationship, it was always one night stands." I sat opposite her, intertwining our legs as we swung them back and forth.

"Neither did I, Mila. We just relate on so much and have the same interests. It just came naturally." Dinah spoke out, a small smile appearing on her face as she thought of the curly haired girl. "She dances as well and since we're both competitive, we decided to have a dance off. I won, obviously." The Polynesian wiped both her shoulders before giving me a smirk. "And you.." she pointed her index finger at me and continued. "You and y/n?!" Dinah's eyes widened. How did she know y/n? "You know her?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Of course I do. I've seen her dance in competitions and my god, she is good." She put her hand to her chest as the other fanned herself. "She's quite famous too. I've heard she's going on tour to be one of Ariana's backup dancers." What?! "No fucking way, D. Really?" I jumped up and down like a child that was high on sugar. "Ariana is my idol. This can't be happening." Dinah looked at me before puffing out her cheeks, laughing. "I should've left y/n to tell you. I haven't even met her yet so it should be exciting." The Polynesian smirked before biting her lip.

"She's mine. Don't even give me that look." I gave her daggers, knowing that she obviously has a crush on y/n. Ugh, who doesn't though? "Relax, Mila. She seems too soft for me." Dinah winked before eating the rest of her Taki's. "She's actually rough when it comes to certain things." I bit my lip, daydreaming about our sexual acts. "I thought you liked it soft.." she widened her eyes. "You kinky shit." Pushing my shoulders, Dinah waited for my response.

"I like it a little rough." I corrected her. I might be a child, both inside and out, but there's a lot of things people don't know about me. How I like it, being one of them. I looked at my phone, checking the time and noticing I had class in five minutes. "Ugh." I ran a hand down my face as I got up. "What's wrong?" Dinah asked as she was typing away, her acrylics tapping on the screen was so satisfying for some reason. "I gotta go back to class." I stood in front on the Polynesian with my hand out for her to take.