Chapter Forty-Four | Second World

Start from the beginning

The best place to go, was of course the Western District; the Artisan district. The one place he hadn't explored because he didn't have the time. Plus, a little while ago it wouldn't be taken lightly that amidst the heated-drama, he was out shopping. He had to be seen putting one-hundred-percent dedication towards the case, and up until now he had.

"You know, this is the biggest, and most expensive shopping mall?" Noriaki sat forward in his seat, looking out of the window. The younger Omega lamented the fact that he wouldn't even be able afford the bus-fare to this place. Which Hisaya noticed, and suddenly felt guilty.

Scratching the back of his head, Hisaya sighed "Sorry, I should have done my own research instead of leaving it to Yoshiaki." Then he perked up, looking to the driver who was waiting patiently. ", we can go somewhere else."

"What? No, it's fine!" Noriaki shook his head, touching Hisaya's arm. "I've always been curious what it's like inside."

"Hm," Hisaya was still unconvinced but his friends soft smile was enough to win him over. He returned the expression and they both left the car. It was busy, but there was rarely a time when it probably wasn't. And as expected, the demographic was clear to see. Men and women wearing eye-catching outfits, a few of them being followed by their own security team.

Inside of the building, there was the continuous theme of glass. So much so that there was even a chandelier made up of it hanging from the expansive rooftop. There were three floors in total, each with eye-wateringly expensive shops on them.

"This is.." Noriaki looked around, taking it all in.

"Disgustingly over-the-top?"

"You said it."

Hisaya unconsciously took the other mans hand and started walking. "Then let's go get me fitted so we can leave and find somewhere we can chow down on some food."

The shop was on the second floor, and it was a place well renowned for their exquisite suits. They liked to boast about their clientele, but Hisaya doubted they would talk so openly about him. Seeing as the shop oozed the air of Alphas. Which he gathered by the various images of 'manly men' and how the actual staff, which consisted of three men, had two Alpha employees.

So when they stepped inside, along with Hisaya's security-detail that Yoshiaki had made sure to set up, they drew a fair bit of attention.

"Welcome, young sirs." Out of the three staff who were minding their own business, one of the Alphas sauntered over to greet them. Though he appeared to be moving and speaking so leisurely, Hisaya was especially astute to people who looked down their noses at him.

"I'm here for a fitting." Hisaya said, choosing to give the man a chance. He could understand, that although he disagreed with many principals within this world, everyone around him had been raised to think in a certain way. Which unfortunately, happened to be contempt towards Omegas.

The mans brow raised, "Oh," he walked over to the desk and looked over a book. Clearly the bookings. "Yes, you're right here, Hisaya...Reo." His words lingered on the name. And Hisaya watched the mans expression show a trace of recognition. He had come across the same face many times now, people were always surprised to see him.

"Unfortunately our colleague that can do your fitting isn't in today." The other Alpha staff-member chimed in.

"One of you can't do it?" Hisaya was curious, wondering what these men did if not measuring people for suits- in a tailor shop?

The three men looked to each other, so clearly he had said something strange.

"Ah, sir, excuse my bluntness," the beta tried to explain, ", but usually if our customer is an Omega, then our colleague, who is also Omega, does the fittings."