The Start Of Something New

"Stop it, Jinny!" I playfully cried out as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist from behind.

Jin and I have been together for a little over 3 years now. He and I were having a little picnic date at the lake.

We had changed into our bathing suits and Jin had led me up to the top of a waterfall that overlooked the entire lake.

"Ready?" he asked me.

I nervously laughed aloud. "No. No! Stop it. I can't do it!"

"Oh, come on, Lina." he kissed me convincingly on the cheek and continued. "If you want, I'll do it with you."

I smiled hopefully and asked "Wait. Really?"

He stopped for a moment to think. Suddenly he switched gears. "Nope."

I took a deep breath as I felt both of my feet lift off the ground, high into the air.

The next thing I knew, I shot right through the water. I swam back up to the top and looked up as Jin jumped into the water next to me.

I screamed and dunked myself back underwater. I brought myself back up and looked around for him until I felt him lift me up onto his waist.

"I did it!" I announced, lifting my arms up around his neck.

I stroked some of his hair back, out of his handsomely structured face.

He flashed his charming smile at me. "See? I told you. There's nothing to be afraid of."

I hugged him tightly until I heard him gasp.

"Except that alligator!" he yelled.

I screamed shrilly and pushed him away. I began to swim recklessly away until I heard him laughing.

I spun back around and dove right towards him. "Oh, you jerk!" I ran into him head-on.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Ugh. I wish this weekend would never end." I groaned as I dug my face into his broad shoulder.

Jin waded me through the water and agreed. "Me, too."

AN// Hey readers! Welcome to another one of my stories! This story will probably be kept short, but fear not! There's gonna be a lot that happens. I love you all!❤❤

WC: 329