Motorcycles and Boats

The race starts and the motorcycles zoom past you causing a gush of wind to blow at your hair. You watch as the bikers fight over first place.

You could barely keep track of all the racers, each bike was taking over the other one and it began a loop.

But only two racers remained in the front, Taehyung and Taeyong. They repeatedly overtake one another.

LAP Two!!

The announcer shouts and the crowds roar as they cheer on the racers

The race continues and now they were on the final lap

FINAL LAP!!!

The crowd is on the edge as they watch the race. You watch and cheer as Taehyung passes you.

"GO TAEHYUNG!!!!"

They make it to half of the track and weather starts to rain. The raindrops didn't bother you at all because you were so focused on watching the race. They get closer to the finish line and the raindrops started getting larger by the second.

The crowd of idols were now soaked from the rain but continued to watch the intense race. The racers are now getting near the finish line.

You watch as Taeyong and Taehyung are side by side fighting over first place. Taeyong was ahead of Taehyung by an inch.

The two racers side by side each other are now about to cross the finish line. Taehyung is slightly getting ahead of Taeyong but will he be able to over take Taeyong

Like a blink of an eye the two racers zoom past you where the finish line was. You could barely see what was happening but you knew well that the two racers have crossed. The other racers follow up behind Taehyung and Taeyong.

You're eager to see who won, you watch as the last couple of racers cross the line.

Now you were waiting for the results, they started announcing as the racers turned off their engines.

"Third place we have....WONHO!!!"

The crowd applauds and cheer

"This was a real close race, the winner of the race is......TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

The crowd starts to celebrate by heading back to the house and igniting fireworks.

You rush past the crowd and look for Taehyung. You spot him sitting on the motorcycle about to go and park it in the garage.

"Taehyung!!" You shout making him stop in his tracks

He turns around and you run up to him.

"I didnt know you were this good at racing"

"So you thought I wasn't good before?" He says raising a brow

"That's not what I meant I—"

He chuckles at you

"I'm kidding, I'm just messing with you" he ruffles your hair

"Why is your hair wet?" He questions now  looking at you up and down

You realize your clothing was drenched from the rain. You hair was dripping with water.

"Ah I probably was so focused on the race it distracted me from the rain pouring"

He takes off his leather jacket and drapes it over your shoulder.

You blush at the sudden closeness and thank him.

"Well next time dont stand out in the rain, you'll get sick"

You smile at his sentence and your eyes direct toward the motorcycle.

Taehyung noticed your eyes wandering at the motorcycle,

"Wanna ride?" He offers

"Uh I never rode one before but I've always wanted to try, wait but I don't know how to drive it?" You say

"Don't worry I'll teach you, hop on" he says scooting back, making room for you to sit in front.

You get on and Taehyung teaches you each control and how to use them.

"Ok now let's try giving it a try" he suggests

"Wait what if we crash?!"

"Then we crash"

"Taehyung!" You whine

"Don't worry I'm right here, I'll help you" he laughs

You start by turning on the engine and gripping the handlebars. The motorcycle starts moving as you turn the accelerator.

You spend a couple of minutes getting used to the foreign gears. You begin driving without Taehyung's help.

"Look!! I'm driving it Taehyung!"

Taehyung laughs at how cute you were getting so excited about driving.

"Here let me take you around the city"

Taehyung switch places with you and he begins to drive out of the neighborhood.

You watch the scenery slowly change as the luxurious houses and greenery fade away and the city lights and cars invade your view.

It felt nice to be free for once, you're usually working and never get to go out and have fun. You finally let loose and enjoy the moment, the wind blowing your hair and watching the bright city lights.

"Here wrap your arms around my waist so you don't fall"

"Why" You ask snaking your arms around his waist

Before he could give you an answer, he speeds off going fast enough to the point where you can barely see anything

He smiles to himself at the thought of you hugging him tightly from behind.

Butterflies

That's what it felt like with Taehyung you thought

You felt happy and free, no worries, no restrictions, no boundaries

That's what you craved, this feeling

You felt like you could fully be yourself and not worry about your job

Taehyung drove to a park, you both hop off the bike

"What are we doing here?" You say

"Lemme show you something"

You follow him as he leads you to a dock

You look at the dock surrounded by paddle boats.

Taehyung hops in one of the boats and reaches his hand out

"What are you doing!?"

"Having fun come on" he says pulling his hand into yours

You both sit down and start pedaling the boat. The lake had lights all around lighting up the dark area.

You smile as you look around the lit up area decorated in string lights. The trees rustled as the wind blew and the water form rings as you stop pedaling.

"Didn't I say this would be fun?"

You let a small chuckle escape your lips and you turn to look at him

To be continued.......