Home

The event was over and the crew starts preparing the commercial set. The stylists were blow drying your hair and doing your makeup.

You only had this commercial shooting and then you can finally head home and rest for the first time.

You walk on the marking where you are supposed to stand. You hold a sprite bottle and open it. The lighting crew positions the lights on you as you take a sip of the sprite.

You finish the commercial and now you are taking photos for ads. You posed with sprite products for the past two hours.

"Finally" You say as you finish with the last shot

You head home to your apartment and plop down on your bed. It was dark outside and the sun was setting

You tried to find your wallet but it was nowhere to be found. You were frustrated and just convinced yourself it will show up somewhere. You were already tired and frustrated so you decided to relax and take a bath. You walk over to the bathroom preparing to take a bath. You turn the knob of the bath but no water comes out. You thought it was probably just a problem with the bathtub so you decided to try the shower. You turn on the shower but no water comes out. You go to your sink in the bathroom and the one in the kitchen. No water is coming out of any of them.

AAagGHhhh

"Just my luck" you sigh

You call the staff and they pick up. You explain the problem and they sent workers to come check it out. You wait a little bit and they finally come. They check the pipes and explained that the pipes in the apartment complex was broken.

What do I do now?? I have no water, how am I going to stay here??

"Ma'am we have to ask you to evacuate this apartment so we can fix this problem" the worker says

"What?!" You say

"This problem will take a long time to fix because we have to shut down the whole water pipe system and replace each pipe" the work explains

"This can cause lots of problems to the residents so we will be asking each resident to evacuate the apartment complex so we can resolve this problem. We will be reconstructing the whole building"

You were speechless

"How long will this take?" You ask

"6 months is the least"

WHAT!!!
Where am I gonna stay?? I can't stay at my parents' houses. I can't even clean this small apartment or take care of it. How am I going to live?!

The owner called all the residents and announced that they had to pack and move out of the apartment complex by the end of tomorrow.

I could hear people arguing next door, this was chaotic

I started packing my things into boxes and moving my furniture into a corner.

Ding Dong

The doorbell of your apartment rings

You walk over to the door wondering who it is, probably one of the workers you thought

You opened the door to be greeted by Taehyung