Chapter 8

--2 Months later--

Lance is almost healed and Keith...is broken, a perfect soldier for the Galra Empire. He trained non-stop with Lotor, had sessions with Haggar to bring out the Galra in him. And of-Corse it worked.

Keith now had Yellow eyes no familiar purple irises, he's learnt to control them, changing them from what his old eyes looked like, to the plain yellow. It was a nice trick for getting people off-guard. He had more scars, a scar that resembled an 'X' that went from his right eye to his left cheek, and left eye to right cheek. The color of his scars is a light-ish purple color whilst his skin is a darker purple.
His nails have grown into claws and teeth are now pointed and sharp. His hair hasn't changed, still a fluffy, raven, mullet. And finally, his ears are now big and fluffy, blending in with his hair, but his left is slightly torn whilst his right has 2 small hoop earrings.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Keithran around the corner of the Balmeran cave shooting anything that got in his way( I love torturing the Balmerans (: ) as he made his way to the heart of the Balmera.

"STOP PLEASE DON'T HER HER!" You could hear the Balmerans plead, begging the Galras to stop. Keith was going to continue running until he heard an all to familiar voice.

"Stay calm and stay hidden! We saved your planet once we can do it again!" Ohoho! This is going to be fun.

Keith signaled for the others to keep going "Voltron is here. I'll distract them, quickly get to the heart, you know what to do from there." One of the soldiers smirked at the thought of what Keith would do before saluting "Vrepit-sa." And of-Corse, Keith nodded giving him that look before saluting back "Vrepit-sa." He then ran off to where Voltron was.

As Keith was running he felt something hit his head, thinking it was just rocks from the top of the cave crumbling a bit due to the fact there were people literally injecting a poison into the Balmerans heart, he ignored it. But...when he turned his head there was a Balmeran standing there

"Hey, you! Leave! Get off our home! You will not halm her! Voltron will stop you so you might aswell go now!" He 'growled' eyeing the Raven haired Galra.

He just chuckled looking at the Balmeran "Ohh, that's where you're wrong." His yellow orbs had a crazy but grimacing look in them as he stalked towards the Balmeran "You see...you shouldn't put your faith with abunch of cowards. Because they will leave you to die at the first sight of trouble!" he growled baring his teeth and claws.

The Balmeran looked terrified as he placed his hand on the wall of the cave sending a message  "I am cornered by a Galra and most likely going to die if someone doesn't come and help, Please hurry!" Keith noticed this and looked him dead in the eye "You look...familiar. But...I can't put my finger on it." he chuckled lunging for the Balmeran

"Hmm... It's actually annoying me that I can't seem to remember you." Keith lunged again extending his claws reaching to claw at the familiar Balmerans stomach. "w-what? Ho-ow would I-I look fam-miliar to y-you Galra?!" The Balmeran spat back. Then it hit him!

"Oh yeah! You're that Balmeran that Hunk is head over heals for's brother! What I believe her name was." Keith lunged just clawing at the Balmerans shoulder as they moved out the way causing Keith to almost charge into the wall "wh- How do you know of my sister?! Or me?!" Keith let out a chuckle before turning to the Balmeran "Don't you recognize one of the people that saved your so called home" Keith spat changing his eye color to purple with the white outer-eye.

He just stood there at the Balmeran spoke "Y-you're the red paladin! W-why are you doing this?!" The Balmeran backed to the wall of the cave sending a message through the walls of the Balmera "Why..? Well Drax? Tax? Rax? Whatever your name is...they left me for dead, along with your so called blue paladin, so I made a deal."

Draxs'(I dead ass can't remember his name shshsh) eyes widened as he kept his hand on the wall doing something similar to recording a voice message with what Keith was saying. Whoever was listening would hear it as Drax explaining what Keith was doing and saying, seeming Keith wasn't connecting/Connected to the Balmera.

"Keith...? Keith! Please don't do this! Go back to Voltron! Yo-" Keith cut him off by lunging at him "No! I'm happy where I am! Soon enough Lance will be all healed, and we can be together again, this time stronger and better than ever seeming we won't have those assholes holding us back!" he growled his eyes going back to fully yellow and ears twitching at the faint sound of footsteps. A group of them.

"Now..I would let you live, but...Shiro would think there's still some 'good' left in me if I don't." Keith smirked before grabbing his blade forming it into the sword "Goodbye~"

Keith impaled the Balmeran with the blade, watching closely as green liquid, most likely blood, poured out of the wound and his mouth as he went limp. Before Keith pulled the sword out he noticed the faint blue glow by his hand and twisted the blade inside of them. The light eventually faded as Keith smirked, satisfied with that.

He was about to walk away until he heard the footsteps behind him, stopping in his tracks he turned around to be greeted by the paladins. The only one who recognized him was Pidge, but he gave her a look and she kept her mouth shut, Pidge always was his favorite out of them, so clever. Knowing when to, and when to not say anything.

"Drax no!" Hunk yelled as he looked at the body the Galran male was towering over "You're too late y'know..as we speak the Balmeras heart is having a fatal poison injected into it. So..If I were you I wouldn't stay for long." His voice was cold as he spoke, wiping the Bamerans blood from his blade.

Shiro glared at the Galra before speaking "Why are you doing this?! This is a peaceful planet and you're killing it?! What about the inhabitants!?" Keith just rolled his eyes his blade going back to the small knife he, oh so treasured. "And where did you get that blade?! That is definitely not a weapon of the Galra Empire." Again, Keith just ignored him. He wasn't going to kill them..not yet. He was going to do that with Lance. they were going to get their revenge together...but...one small cut won't hurt...will it?

He turned his gaze to Shiro then at his blade. He shrugged before throwing the blade watching as it impaled Shiros abdomen in the area where there was just the undersuit. He watched as everyone gasped and screamed as he charged at Shiro pushing him into the wall on the cave "Don't worry Takashi, you won't see Adam just yet." he growled as he pulled out the base acing everyone to run towards Shiro.

He spoke into the intercom as he started runnin to the exit "Hurry, I'm pretty sure Voltron will be leaving soon, and the Balmera should take effect to the poison soon."

"We're on our way now! Some Balmerans were getting in the way."

"Good, I'll meet you at the ship!" Keith continues running but stopped when he saw two..paladins? It was the same armor but one was pink and the other was a turquoise color...

...were these his replacements?

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Heyo! Thanks for reading! Sorry for not updating sooner, I should be writing more since my writers block isn't as bad as it was :'3

Anyways! If you're confused on the plot or smn (ik my writing is shit lmao) just say so and I'll either edit the chapter to make it I guess 'easier' so read/understand. And thanks for 100+ reads!

-Aquqtix