Chapter 6

After being in that cell for what seemed to be a day, only seeing someone when they brang me some food.
'Jeez, that was ages ago...' I thought as I growled to myself. I was growing impatient.

I stood up and walked(stomped) over to the cell door and grabbed onto the small bars pulling my face close to the window-like gap.

"I have been in here for what seems to be a day!" I yelled baring my teeth as my eyebrows furrowed "When are you gojng to let me out so I can help you find the fucks that killed my boyfriend!" I growled at last part looking around where I could from the limited view from the gap.

'If Lanxe were here he'd say "Hey Mullet! Your galra is showing!" then make some sort of teasing look...god I miss him..' I chuckled to myself as I thought about Lance...

and my thoughts were soon cut short by the sound of my cell door swinging open a gloomy figure stepping inside

"Red." the gloomy figure spoke walking towers me"hence you decided your hate yet?" I soon recognized the voice to being to that which. Which is my boyfriend savior so sadly I must grow to like her.

I stood up as I walked towards her just take than her "Yes." I spoke lookibg at her in the eyes, the yellow from her eyes reelecting on my violet ones

"what is your decision?" she spoke, a smudge of hope in her voice

A smirk appeared on my face as I furrowed my eyebrows. Haggar just cocked an eyebrow as she watched me clench my right hand into a tight fist bringing it to my chest bowing my head slightly

"I'm ready to bow down to my emperor and help him defeat voltron." my voice was cold and emotionless as I spoke.

Haggar just nodded as she turned around "Follow me," I gave a confused look before she spoke "You need to meet your emperor before you serve under his name. Almost killing him didn't count."

I nodded knowingly as I followed her to the throne room where Zarkon was.

as I entered the room my jersey skipped a beat as I looked at Zarkon then at what was next to him.

To be continued...