Chapter 9

When you see (h/n) that means horses name, ok, ok, enjoy !!

(Y/N) POV

Shit,

Shit,

Shit,

Shit,

I kept on repeating to myself as I zoomed through the forest.

The short corporal right behind me, like right behind me, his sword pretty much poking me right in the butt.

I kept going but all of a sudden a titan jumped up trying to eat me but I moved out of the way which led its focus on to Ackerman.

The titan now going for the short corporal.

This gave me time to zoom out of there, out of sight from not just the short corporal but the stupid titan to.

I whistled as a my horse came running to me,

I got on to (h/n) and we started to ride towards the camp.

As I made a plan to get back into the walls with out anyone noticing.

Levi's POV

As I was chasing this brat, but out of no where she quickly moved to the side and bolted.

As I went for her a titan came right at me cutting my focus of of the (h/c) and on to the beast.

I had slayed the beast but the girl was gone.

"Tch" I said annoyed.

~Time Skip~

I'm now back at the camp and everyone is packing up getting ready to go back to the wall.

~Time Skip~

We have now started to ride back to the wall,

as we heard screams that were coming from two cadets that were behind us being chased by titans.

Every one began to panic, as the Titans got closer,

we really could not do anything since we were in a big field at the moment and we needed trees to really use are gear successfully.

"Corporal Levi what do we do" a cadet yells.

Shit I thought, but then getting an idea.

"Drop the dead bodies"

Some of the cadets looked at me with sorrow and sadness.

"Yes, sir" the cadets yelled

As they began I turn my head around to see strawberry blonde hair flying from one of the covered up bodies as it was thrown out of the wagon and devoured by one of the titans that were chasing us.

My heart stopped

The outside I showed no emotion but the inside I was hurt...

It almost felt like...

Someone was tearing me apart.

I did not just lose my squad but family and someone I did not realized I truly cared for until she was gone.

(Y/N) POV

Here I am currently riding with the survey corps back to the walls.

Ps I still have the uniform on.

Out of no where there was screens two to be exact coming from behind us.

Two cadets being chased by some titans.