Chapter 5

Levi's P.O.V
"Levi" Erwin yelled at me as I sat up from being kicked onto the ground I looked up and gave him a glare as he just smiled after seeing me laying on the ground.

" shut up"

As I got up Eren asked "where did she go"

"If I knew then I would not be here right now I would still be chasing after her" I said with an annoyed tone,

"Levi did you see what she look like" Erwin asked.

"yes",

he just nodded and said "give me a description when we get back to headquarters, oh yes when we get back everyone make sure you rest because we are going to look again tomorrow".

"yes sir", the cadets yelled and saluted.

We headed back to headquarters. "This brat is going to be one hell of a pest, Tch", I thought to myself as we just got out of the underground city.

(Y/N) P.O.V
I have now made it out of the underground. I'm making my way to the house I have citizenship over just in another name.

But as I was walking and I saw the survey corps on there horse is leaving, I'm guessing to go back to their headquarters.

I should be good for a while before they start looking for me, or even do, like it's not their job it is the military police but I guess I did kill the king, so I guess I should still watch my back.

So for now I'm going to kick my feet back and relax.

Levi's P.O.V
We have made it back to headquarters, Erwin went to do his own thing and my squad was headed to the mess hall as they were about to enter I yelled

"Eren"

"yes Sir" and saluted,

I looked at him "did you forget".

"Um Sir what did I forget"

"cleaning brat, you hit me in the face with an Apple remember" I said with an annoyed expression.

"OK sir I will get to it" he said rushing to the cleaning supplies.

~Time Skip~

I'm now in a meeting for an expedition with eyebrows, shitty glasses and the rest of the squad leaders. We are going on this expedition in two weeks time.

~Time Skip, Two Weeks Later, Expedition Day~

(Y/N) P.O.V
I'm now in the crowd of cadets getting ready for the gate to open for the expedition I was able to get my hands on a uniform from one of the cadets that we're drunk the night before.

I'm really only going on this so I can get fresh fruit to make a fruit salad and smoothies.

Just kidding I actually have to look into a target that I have now got for an assassination but I'm probably going to bring some fruit back with me anyway lol.

Levi's P.O.V
The gates are now opened as Erwin yelled "go" and we all head off.

There was something off though, there was a fourth cadet in the group of three the only people that are supposed to be there was cadet Armin Arlert, Jean Kristein, and Reiner Braun.

"Something is not right" I said to myself.

"Captain is there something wrong" Petra asked,

"no keep moving" I said with a annoyed expression on my face as I wonder why that cadet was not in the right place.

__________________________
So what do u all think 🤔 !!???? Y'all like so far??