Chapter 2

(Y/N) P.O.V
"Finnaaaallllllyyyyy made it", just now have reached the under ground where my client is waiting for me, "their he is I see him" I whisper. Walking up to him and giving him the thing that I had taken from the now deceased king, which I have no shit ass idea what it is, he gives me my payment for the job and leaves.

I got home and started to think  why the hell did the military police not do anything to try and stop me, never mind that why didn't commander Erwin Smith and  Corporal Levi not do anything to try and stop me?? hmm, o well I guess it made the assassination a lot easier but it really was a boring job.

Now maybe they will give us some more respect, down in the under ground, well if they know I came from the under ground that is, hmm this is going to be quite exciting.

Levi's P.O.V
"What the hell just happened" I thought to myself, as the commander of the military police, Nile Dok yelled at the rest of the military police to find the person who killed the king. "That took them a while they must have been shocked for a second before they could do anything to stop her, "tch, this dum brat caused to much trouble".

Erwin came up to me and told me to get my squad and get ready to go on a hunt for that dum brat, I did as I was told and made my way back to headquarters to get my squad. "Tch, this is going to be a pain in the ass."

Erwin's P.O.V
I had told Levi to go get his squad so we could help the military police hunt down that women. I walked up to Nile and told him Levi went to get his squad. Nile started to yell at me telling me he could do it and did not need the survey corps help.

"You can't handle it, the king is dead and I'm guessing you were supposed to protect him so tell me again that you don't need mine and the survey corps help", I said in a deep fearful tone, he looked at me for a moment and said " Fine you and the survey corps can help find them".

"Good, Levi will be back with his squad soon so until then we need to take care of the kings body and round up the people so they don't cause any more panic then they already have", I told Nile. He just nodded and told the rest of the military police what I just had said to him and all of the military police cadets started getting the people back into the castle and calming them down, a couple of the cadets moved the kings dead body into another room so the people won't freak out. "This is going to be one long night", I sighed.