Chapter 7

Levi's POV
We now have the female titan in a trap that we had set,

"fire" someone yells sending more wires to trap the female titan.

In the corner of my eye I saw a cadet on their horse still hiding in the bushes.

"Levi", Erwin yells out to me I looked at him then back at the missed placed cadet, but they were gone when I looked back towards where they were.

~Time Skip~

We were trying to cut open the titans neck to see who it is but when someone yelled blow off its hands the female titan had screamed.

As she was screaming a couple titans started to come and eat the titan body.

Cadets from different directions started to yell that there were titans coming from every direction,

those titans started to eat the female titans body slowly devouring it.

"Protect the female titan" Erwin had yelled as we sliced and slice the dam titans necks, but the titans just would not stop coming we all retreated.

as the titans continued to feed off of the female titans body.

In a flash all of the titans started falling one by one

" What the hell".

(Y/N) POV
"Jesus that is loud"

titans from every direction came running at the female titan I took that chance to hide in the trees,

Erwin yelled for everyone to protect the female titan everyone tried and tried but it was pointless he called for them to retreat and that is what they did.

"Might as well show them what Im made of"

I jumped from my hiding spot and started killing titans in a flash the titans died one by one.

After a short amount of time they were killed. "Hell, that was one hell of a workout" I said as I stretched.

"Who are you?" Bushy brows yelled at me,

"Hey I don't like it when people yell at me so why not you come down....". At that moment there stood the dam short ass Corporal with his sword to my neck.

" I won't hesitate to kill you so answer the dam question brat". As he pushed harder on my neck with the blade.

"Levi Ackerman, right?"

"How the hell do you know my name".

I just can't stop laughing he is humanities strongest soldier all the people in the walls know about him,

" I know a lot of people's names, but right now if you don't let me go some of your cadets are going to die".

"What the hell do you mean", Levi yelled over the top mad.

"How about we go and find out" I said as I swiftly got out of his hold and bolted pass him.

"Shit, they left so fast I can't even see them; I might not catch up to them in time, shit" I said in a hushed tone.

All of  a sudden I was tackled to the ground by the one the only sir shorty as he spoke to eyebrows that magically was now beside him.

I could not hear anything they were so dam quiet or maybe I'm just going deaf,

it bothered the hell out of me as soon as I came back to my senses I was handcuffed,

"What the hell" I yelled.

"You are staying like this until we get back to headquarters to figure out who exactly you are and why you are outside of the walls", eyebrows said.

~Time Skip~

We had just now gotten out of the forest after an hour of traveling through the forest of big ass trees.

Now we are to just sit here and wait for the rest of the group.

All of a sudden a lightning bolt struck the earth followed by another one, from that point on nothing else has happened.

I've been stuck in a carriage with two morons guarding it,

while the rest were getting patched up or others were looking for the bodies of there comrades.

As they are all doing that, here I am the great (Y/N)(L/N) sitting in a carriage with two morons guarding me doing absolutely nothing I ....

"I just can't bloody take it any longer, I'm so bored!!!"

So there we have it another chapter hope you enjoy