lip-locking and suprises

When I got home, I was smiling like crazy. Niall had driven me home, and we had made plans to go out again tomorrow. But it wouldn't be soon enough. 

I walked in the door and pet Cash, then went into my room. I was listening to music and cleaning up when there was a knock on my door.

I opened it to see Harry, leaning against the wall and grinning.

"What do you want??" I asked, smiling a little bit. 

"How was your date??" Harry asked.

I bit my lip. "So...you know?" 

He shrugged. "Niall's the only single one in the group, besides me. And I could tell he liked you."

"Well....." I said, looking around. "Have you talked to him?"

"We have rehersal today at 3," He said, looking at me. "And....did Niall tell you about what was coming up?"

"No, what?" I asked, feeling anxious.

"Oh," Harry said. "Well, we're going back to the UK for about a week. We've got an award show and have to record the new album."

I nodded, but my heart sank. "Oh, okay. When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Wha???"

He nodded. "I know it's short notice, but it was the only time we were open. Mom and dad both know about it and are fine with it."

I nodded and looked down. Why wouldn't Niall tell me this?

"Anyway, did you guys get some lip-locking??" Harry asked, with his singature devious grin.

I punched his arm. "Bye, Harry," And closed the door.