Epilogue

One Year Later (And two hours)

Dear Cullen's,

I'm coming,

The ghost of your past,

Someone you tried so many times to forget,

To get over,

But no matter how hard you tried,

You can't move on fully.

I'm coming,

As the clock strikes twelve and all is silent.

For today, is thy day.

Carlisle Cullen glances up from the cream colored, unsigned paper in his hands. His fellow Coven members and family all shared confused glances. All is silent. But finally, after what seems like forever, someone steps forward.

"What the hell does that mean?" Emmett Cullen asks with a raises eyebrow.

Esme turns around and scolds him for his language, but you can tell it's only half-heartedly. Most things were these days, Bella's death had hit them hard. Renesmee Carlie Cullen, Bella's daughter, frowns and her eyes seem to glaze over as she remembers something from a while ago. Alice Cullen's eyes also glaze over, but for a different reason, to try and see their future. When she frowns, you know she didn't get to see what she was looking for.

Gwendolyn and Alina Cullen, the two newest members of the Olympic Coven, shift uncomfortably, as if seeming out of place in all this. The rest of the Cullen's stare at the medium sized letter as if it would give them all the answers they needed. But no matter how hard they tried, they knew it would never work.

"I have no idea, Emmett," Carlisle responds with a sigh, sounding exhausted and looking very old.

It's silent for a while, and the only sounds heard are the quiet breathing of everyone, and the ticks of the clock on the wall as the time goes by with no meaning, as it had since that fateful day, no matter how hard it was.

""For today is thy day. The ghost of your past,"" Ness murmurs as she blinks and turns her head so she's looking at the clock. Her eyes widen and she grabs the two people closest to her. Gwen and Alina's eyes widen as Ness pulls them toward the door.

"Um, mind cluing us in what's going on?" Emmett calls as Ness hurries out the door.

"You'll have to follow to find out!" Ness calls over her shoulder as the three girls disappear into the trees.

Everyone glances at each other and the clock before shrugging and following after Ness.

11:00pm

~*~*~

The sky was like twilight, dark blue and purple mixed together with stars dotting it, making it seem magical. The vampires ran through the forest, animals scatter, those that are awake, and leaves fly up in the air before landing silently as if they had never been disturbed.

They walked in almost single file, but a couple stood side by side talking in whispers, even thou, everyone could hear every single word. Since they didn't need flashlights they walked in almost darkness, except for the dull light given off from the full moon.

Ness lead the way as the broke through the forest edge and came to the same clearing where they had almost fought a battle with the Volturi before. The moon brightened the whole field, making it seem like a clip from a horror movie, thou, they weren't lost.

They moved to the middle of the field and stood, looking around as the moon shune on their faces. They glanced at Ness, and Emmett made movement to open his mouth, but Ness cut him off before he could make a smartass retort.

"Just a minute!" she snaps and faces off in a direction.

Everyone turns and looks in the same direction. Seconds turn into what feel like minutes. Minutes turn into what feel like hours, then days. Until finally, a faint shimmer appears. Everyone stops breathing until it takes the form of an eighteen year old girl with brown hair and brown eyes, and pale skin.

Gasps full the air as the girl smiles.

"A ghost?" Emmett questions incredulous. The girl nods her head.

"Hello Cullen's."

_______________________________

Annnnnnnddddd now it's over. Ba-BAM. Told ya it wasn't over yet😏

But anyway, this chapter kept deleting itself so I had to keep rewriting it until I just finally copied it and waiting until the new date was done AND THEN I finished it. The things I do for you peeps when I'm so tired and ready to throw my phone across the room.

But ya, it's done. Now I just REALLY need to work on my other stuff. But I'm thinking about doing a TMI fanfic. Whadda ya think?

Here's the description;

When Clary left the New York Institute, she had no intentions of ever going back after she learned Jace cheated on her, and left her pregnant. She left everyone she called family and found Jonathan after his disappearing act after the war with the endarkened.

But when Jonathan and Clary find themselves in New York on the run from someone who wants them both gone, they have no choice and nowhere else to hide.

What happens when Clary finds Jace with someone else? Magnus and Alec once again broken up? Isabelle and Simon engaged? Two new Shadowhunter twins along with the gang? And what happens when everyone learns Seraphina and Maxwell are Clary's children?

Ta-da!

Mkay, I'll shut up now:)

-BW