Chapter 14

"That's the only thing I can't see, who lives and who dies."

Those chilling words run through my head as I hurry back to now what I am calling the dynamite room. Fits it pretty well if I do say so.

Everyone sat in the room when I knocked and Char unlocked the door for me. Renesmee and Alina sat next to Gwen and Rose playing with whatever Alina had built now. Was that an Ouija board??

Ghosts. You're kidding me.

I shook my head and glanced around at everyone else. Emmett and Carlisle were helping Char finish connecting all the dynamite in this room, and making sure the other dynamite that would be stuck in the castle would go off a few seconds after each one. Rose, Gwen and Esme were painting dynamite that was easy to spot and Peter and Jasper were collecting dynamite Emmett, Jasper, and me would stick around the castle.

Everything seemed to be going good so far.

I moved over to help Peter and Jasper with the box or two of dynamite we would each carry since we would each be in a different part of the castle. At least twenty packs of dynamite would be distributed by each of us. It was not a hard task, but getting everyone locked in this room would be the hardest part.

"Alright. Carlisle, Esme, and Rose. You guys need to go out making sure people know you're going to hunt. Take Ness and Alina," I tell them as Esme and Rose pick both said children up.

I give Ness a longing look before they're gone. Taking a deep breath, I turn to the others.

"Alright, here's how we're going to do this. Jasper and Emmett, you're with me. Gwen, when your phone starts to ring, head to the throne room, I'll be right behind you waiting to help. Peter and Char, finish painting the dynamite and stay here.

"Remember, I want the both of you to leave about five minutes after we come in, pretending to look for Jasper, Emmett and Gwen who pretended to go look for them. I'll keep the Volturi occupied. When Jane comes out, don't kill her, she'll have a note."

Emmett frowns. "What about you?"

I plaster a fake smile. "I'll try the best I can. I'll meet you just before everything explodes," I lie. I kept my emotions blocked, making Jasper frown slightly and narrow his eyes at me.

Peter and Char, knowing I was lying, crushed me in gigantic hugs.

Pretending to believe me they say, "good luck."

I nod to them both and move to grab my box of dynamite.

"Good luck, Gwen," I tell her as I move toward the door. I pause before going out and glance back at her. "Take care of Renesmee for me."

I have enough time to see her frown before I shut the door behind me and head down the hall. I point down each hall and explain the areas to both guys as we move. I walk to my area, shifting the box slightly before setting it against the wall. I shift the book War Hero's strapped against my waist a bit before getting to work.

It wasn't hard setting the dynamite where the vampires couldn't see them. The walls were all the same color and all we had had to do, was paint all the dynamite the same color. Nothing specific.

My mind wanders to Ness. Renesmee Carlie Cullen. She would be a very beautiful, strong woman when she fully grew. So would Alina. They will both become the best of friends, I know it. Everyone will love them so much.

The Romanians will come back to order. They will be much better, and nice leaders then this Volturi guard ever was. With the help of the Cullen's and Whitlock's put together, they'll find the Romanians in a few years (after they figure out who will rule, but I'm sure Peter will give them a push).

After everything was in place, I headed to find Jasper. I was hoping that since I went as fast as I could go, I'll be done before him. Gwen should be getting ready to warn the others and I'll be in the hallway they'll come running down, waiting. Waiting, for everything to fall into place.

I turned into the hall Jasper was in and breathed in deeply. Letting out a sigh I approached him, thankful he was still here. He glanced up in surprise.

"Bella?! What're you doin here?" he asks.

I stare at him for a moment before reaching over to the side of my waist and pull out the book. I hold it in both hands, looking at it, before I glance at Jasper. I hold it out with one hand.

"Don't open it until Alice says so, and keep it safe. Don't lose it. If I missed things, Alice will explain," I tell him emotionless.

He blinks and stares at me for a moment. His eyes widen before he takes the book and crushes me in a hug.

"Bella," he murmurs, "we'll miss you."

I felt venom pool in my eyes as I hugged him back. I would never know much about him, but it was nice to at least come somewhat friends before it all went down.

"Me too, me too. Take care of Alice." My voice breaks slightly in the end before we pull away.

I pat his arm and give a small smile before turning and walking away. I made my way in a strange haze before it was like someone turned on a light and I was suddenly aware of my surroundings. Gwen was about twenty feet down the hall away from me acting out in hysterics.

I grinned. The party don't start till I walk in.

"It's true!! You must believe her! We're under attack! We must take cover in the safety room!!"

Let the party start.