Chapter 12

"You're kidding me, right?" I ask as the four of us walk through the halls to the large room where we will set up our explosives after we collect them from the room we're about to go in.

Gwen shakes her head. "No, I told you. I think it's her gift or something to be able to create such things. Or maybe it's just a talent." I laugh at that.

"I doubt it. She's a hybrid child that is having slower growth then Renesmee. Nothing is normal about us vampires either."

"Gotta agree on that," Peter says as he unlocks the door and we all slip in.

Gwen and Alina look around in wonder in the dark room as me and Peter pull out boxes of what we need. I read each as I pull them out and pause when I pull out a box that says 'GRENADES'.

I frown and read,

GRENADES

Highly dangerous. Keep out of reach of children unless needed for killing.

I glance a Peter who is still pulling out boxes, obvious to what I just found.

"Eh-hem," I cough and stare pointedly at Peter. He glances at me and gives me an innocent look.

"What?"

I point down at the box and show Peter the writing. He bursts out laughing and we all stare at him. When he calms down he looks at me.

"Grenades! I said dynamite, smarty!" I say.

"Well, I got them just in case. And da guy I got them from has a bit sense of humor," Peter says with a grin.

I roll my eyes and put the grenades with the dynamite. After we have at least one hundred and twenty boxes, we each carry an almost equal amount. Alina rides on the back of Gwen's back so Gwen can hold boxes and we hurry down the hall. We get lucky and not get caught so we hurriedly shut and lock the door behind us.

Char is already in the large conference/safety room. We set the boxes down and start unloading them, setting many packs of dynamite around the room. We planned on having Emmett, me, and Jasper set up dynamite around the castle minutes before they went off. We just had to plan right to have us all out before they went off.

I would have Carlisle, Esme, and Rose already outside and as far as they could go, saying they were going to go hunting an hour or so before the plan goes down. Seemed simple enough. It just meant everything had to be perfect.

"This is insane!" Gwen exclaims as she sets a pack of dynamite up top a window sill, hidden the best she can get it.

"Yep," I respond poping the 'p'.

"The Cullen's are here," Peter says at the same time.

"Damn," I respond and jump down from a wooden post holding the ceiling up. I land with a soft thud and head out the door.

When I reach the double doors, I open them and walk confidently into the waiting room, my black cloak that I quickly threw on flows around my feet. My crest necklace sits lightly on my chest.

Jane and Alec stand to the side, Jane with a blank look on her face. But you could see the fear and worry in her eyes that she has had for a few days now. They both nod at me as I stop and the Cullen's stand. They nod their heads also.

"Follow me," I tell the Cullen's. I am not surprised to not see Alice. I turn towards Alec and Jane.

"You may both go," I tell them and turn towards the door and make my way out. The Cullen's follow quickly behind me.

"Bella, why did you call us here?" Carlisle asks glancing at me as we turn down the hallway with the room filled with explosives.

I keep my face blank. "I need your guys help, but I can't tell you much until it's time," I reply as I push open the door.

Only to find Peter juggling dynamite and Gwen having pushed herself against the wall near a window for a quick getaway if needed, holding an amused looking Alina. Char was hanging from the ceiling scowling at Peter as she tried to connect all the dynamite together.

"PETER!" I snap.

Peter freezes and two of the dynamite packs that weren't in his hands fall to the floor. Thankfully they didn't explode. Peter smiles sheepishly and grins at everyone behind me.

"Great! Everyone be here!" Peter says happily as he sets the dynamite down in there correct places. I shake my head.

The Cullen's look around at the dynamite and start to look uneasy. They're eyes widen when the see Gwen still against the wall with Alina.

"G-Gwen!" Esme chokes out, sounding close to tears.

Gwen scowls slightly and things get awkward and quiet very quickly.

After a few minutes Emmett says, "so Bellsie, Pete, what's with the dynamite?" He grins and rubs his hands together.

Rose rolls her eyes and a few of us groan. I face palm before turning to the Cullen's and grin. Renesmee throws herself at me and I give her a hug.

"This, is only a chunk of the plan, Emmy my boy. Just the beginning."