Chapter 3

Ever since then, I've been going on missions with Alec and Jane or just Alec or Jane, or by myself. The missions can be really fun if you make them. Most of them are pretty dangerous, some of them are hard, but a lot of them are fairly easy.

Me and Alec have gotten pretty close, and we've been dating here and there. I've also gotten pretty close to the other members of the Volturi guard, like Jane, Demetri, and Felix.

Right now we were all hanging around the throne room, the Masters and I were looking at books and documents and the others were talking or watching. Suddenly the doors opened and Gianna, the human, walked in followed by Irina. Over the years I've learned of the other vampires and covens, and the Denali coven was one of them.

"Irina, what a pleasant surprise. How may we help you?" Aro asks as I stood.

Irina looked worried and sad. "The Cullen's.....have done something, horrible," she exasperates.

"Iz," Aro says.

I moved closer to her and threw out my shield. Once it was over her I caught glance of the Cullen's and a child, an immortal child. I gasped in shock and pulled back my shield. I knew the Cullen's were not the most brightest vamps in the world but, dang!

"Oh my," I say. Aro stood along with the others.

"What is it dear?" he asks.

"The Cullen's, they have done something horrible. They have created an immortal child." Everyone gasped in shock and hissed.

"You know what we must do," Caius hissed. Aro nodded sadly and started gathering his things and putting stuff away.

"Oh, Carlisle my dear friend. I sadly think the end is near for your family," he said. I swallowed, and followed him and we made our way through the castle collecting anyone we could.

God, I still couldn't believe the Cullen's would do this! I mean, how the hell could Carlisle let him or them do this, It was utterly ridiculous and unbelievable.

I kinda, sorta, just a little, hope that most of the Cullen's make it out of this. Honestly I don't care what happens to Edward much, but I would really love to hurt and maybe even kill him.

We all hurried out of the castle and started running with half the guard behind us. The Cullen's weren't in Forks, but in California now. This was going to be interesting, I have a feeling Alice is going to be seeing this; if she hasn't already.

I still want my revenge, and it was close. It was tasting sweeter and sweeter.