Chapter 13

"You want us to do what?!" Rose screeches and I wave my hands around telling her to shush. Emmett and Jasper were the only ones ready to do plan B.U.C, with slight hesitation. Carlisle and Esme were right with Rose.

"Bella," Carlisle starts hesitantly, "are you sure this is a good idea?"

I pause. Was it?

Of course it is, you came up with it.

I nod. "Of course it is. Me and Peter have already worked on the future," I reply vaguely with a wave of my hand.

"But you're sure that'll work?" Jasper asks. I could see him going over the plan in his head. I nod.

"Yep."

"Bella! Master Aro wants to see you!" Alec's voice calls through the door as he knocks on it.

"Alright," I call back. I give everyone warning looks, especially Peter, before heading out and having Gwen lock the door behind me.

As I head down the hall I ponder what Aro could want to see me for. He couldn't have found out what we were doing already. Unless, someone over heard us or had been spying on us. Or maybe it was to talk about the sudden appearance of the Cullen's. Maybe he wanted to know why the were here.

So many questions, so little time. And such life threatening.

I stepped through the double doors and entered the throne room where the three masters sat and Jane, and Alec stood on either side. I frown as I come to a stop where Gwen stood not so many days ago.

"Masters." I bow slightly.

"Ah Bella," Aro says with a chilling smile.

"You wanted to see me Aro?"

"Yes, I just wanted to let you know we are having a meeting here tomorrow at noon and wanted you to be here."

Alec smiled evilly, thou, I was the only one who caught it. I swallowed before focusing back on the three vampires sitting in thrones.

I frown. "May I ask what about, master?"

Aro pauses and seems to be thinking. "About what's happening in the vampire world. Reports," he finally reply.

"Ah." I nod my head. "May I go now?"

"You're dismissed," he says and I nod slightly once more before leaving.

Everything Alice had told me about was coming true.

Flashback

"Alice! What are you doing here?!" I hissed as the wind whipped my hair and clock. The trees rustled and dark colored leaves tumbled across the ground, as the moon shined brightly against the dark sky.

"I had a vision. You have to know about it and I couldn't call you."

I freeze. "About what?" I ask already knowing part of the answer.

"The Volturi are scared of you. They're nothing like any of us had thought. They're more evil then we thought, and not as nice as you thought. They're going to try and kill you."

"I already know that Alice! Why do you think I killed Edward? Why do you think I gave you the name of that vampire and where to find him? Why do think I made myself forget about Renesmee with your help?" I snap frustratedly.

Alice flinches. "Bella, it's not just that, they're going to take over the whole world. They're going to break their own laws and show themselves to humans. Humans will become slaves and anyone not siding with the Volturi in the future will die!" she exclaims.

"Ugh!" I pull at my hair. "It's all Irina's fault. She had to effin see Renesmee! And even after killing Edward, the Volturi still don't trust me and still plan to kill me!"

Alice nods sadly. "Yes. Just remember, make sure you convince Aro not to kill the human girl and her hybrid child. She has a gift of telekinesis, that will help save her. Just get her changed quickly."

I nod. "I will, Alice. See you soon," I say as we embrace in a hug. As Alice turns to leave she looks at me sadly.

"Hopefully. That's the only thing I can't see, who lives and who dies."

End Of Flashback

___________________________

I update! BADA-BAM!

I really need to work on BTS and IAN12. But heyyyy, I'll get there one day.

AHHHHH!!! School starts on Monday for me:( Please put a bullet through my head. I've got plenty if you haven't got any;)

So yep, that's why I've been trying to get so many chapter done cuz once prison starts, BAM! It'll be like I never existed. Especially since I'm take three high school classes and three other plan advanced class. Yippee me. I really hate being so smart sometimes.

More chapters coming!!

-BW