Chapter 4

We ran for miles and flew for hours before we reached our destination; Forks, Washington. The place were I lived for two years, met my first boyfriend, graduated, and died becoming a vampire. Heart warming ain't it? No.

Alec was by my side the whole time while I stood near the Masters for their protection. I was number one guard. And the most awesomest vampire in the world if I do say so myself.

Now your probably wondering, I thought the Cullen's were in California? Well, guess what. Their not!!!!! Ta da! Apparently they thought fighting in the small little field in Forks would be fun.

Either that they were trying run and catch us off guard.

I could really care less, as long as I get to kill Edward I'll be fine. My years of living will have another purpose other then Alec.

The snow had been falling pretty heavily for the past day. It was starting to lighten up, which I couldn't tell if it was good or bad. In the good category, it made it easier to fight. In the bad category, if a human came through while we were fighting, we would have to kill them.

So either way, someone was dying.

The snow flew around us with every step we took. The wind and snow ruffled and made the bottom of our cloaks fly around. The cloaks hood covered our faces and I wasn't planning on taking mine off any time soon.

I couldn't wait to see everyone's faces when I did pull it back.

We came through the trees and made our way over to the other vampires at an easy pace. Irina was not far behind me and I saw the shocked expressions her and her sisters shared.

Well this was going to be interesting.

Everyone except me and a few others pulled back the hoods of their cloaks. Aro grinned his weird, childish grin.

"Aro, let us discuss things as we use to," Carlisle says after he takes a few steps forward.

All the Cullen's were there including many other familiar vampires and the vampire child. Which had a strange heart beat. I frowned, something was not right.

"Why you want to take things calmly, yet you have an army set to kill us," Aro says calmly not taking his eyes off Carlisle.

Carlisle glances back at the strange child who is standing between Rosalie and Emmett.

"Please, you must see she has a heart beat. And blood runs through her veins," Carlisle says gesturing to the child. Aro looks at her and nods slowly.

"Yes, but how can we know she is not a danger?" Aro turns to us. "For once, humans are a danger to our kind!" he says then turns back to the Cullen's.

The guards go into quiet, panicked chatter.

I pursed my lips. Something was not right. And as much as I hated to admit it, that child seemed like no threat and we did not need to fight.

The Cullen's and everyone on their side gasp and get into a fighting stance and Aro gets ready to let our group go fight.

"WAIT!" I yell and throw my hood back holding out my hands.

Everyone gasps and Alice and Jasper stop in their tracks. Since when did they get here?

Everyone's frozen as the stare at me. The sweet, fragile Bella that I use to be. Now the powerful and ticked vampire who wants to kill Edward.

Quite a turn off huh?

Everyone's quiet and doesn't move or even breath. If a human was to come by they would think we all froze because of the snow. A vampire museum. Hm, I like it, and I'd be the prize possession in the middle

"Bella?" Alice whispers coming out of her shocked state.

"It's Izzy, but yes. The one and only," I say stepping up a few steps. A slow smirk spreads across my face.

Alice flings herself onto me in a bone crushing hug. I can't help but return the hug happily. When Alice doesn't let me go after 2 minutes I start to pry her off.

She steps back and grins happily at me.

"I can't believe it's you!! But how?" Alice asks looking confused. I send a glare over towards Edward which I wish could have put him 50 feet under.

I look over at Alice. "Later," I say. She nods.

Jasper walks over hesitantly and I give him a smile. He gives a small smile and I give him a one armed hug taking him by surprise.

"Hey Jasper!" I say happily pulling back.

He looks shocked for a moment before smiling back fully.

"Hey Izzy," he says. Well, at least he got my name right.

"So we're not going to fight?!" Alec and Jane whine. I shake my head and motion for Emmett and Rosalie to bring the child over.

They walk across the field and the child looks at Rosalie before walking over to me. I lean down toward her level and smile.

"Hey kiddo. What's your name?" I ask her.

"Renesmee. Hello Izzy," She says and puts her hand on my cheek.

"It's how she communicates." I hear Rosalie say as I watch everything unfold before my eyes of Renesmee's life.

So the bastard moved onto another human and got her pregnant, eh? No wonder the girl left him without the baby and he gave Renesmee to Rosalie and Emmett.

Renesmee pulls her hand back and I smile sweetly at her. I pat her arm and guide her back to Rosalie who I give an evil grin.

She frowns and I make a gesture to Edward with my eyes. Her eyes flash recognition and she grins back. She wants him dead just as much as me.

I turn toward Edward. "Your dead," I say. Before he's ripped into pieces and is set on fire by what looked like an invisible force.