Chapter 5

Yoongi

I wake up as I feel a push on my leg. I open my eyes and hiss at the bright light shining in my face. Taehyung looks at me with a grin as he sits on my legs.

"You're breaking me," I said as I pushed him off of my body. He stands back up and sits back in the couch with a smile still on his face. "Why are you so eager? What time is it?" I say with a pout.

"It's 6:30" He grins even more. "Today is the day." Taehyung jumps up and down on the couch, causing me to bounce with him.

"Today is the day," I repeat with a fake smile. "Today is the day that I kick your ass for waking me up so early." I pull him down onto the couch and force him to sit, making him giggle lightly.

"No, Yoongi!" Taehyung whisper shouts. "Today is the day that I'm going to confess to Hoseok." He smiles and I can't help but smile back at him.

"Woah, shocker." I say sarcastically.

"I knew that you could tell I liked him," Tae said nonchalantly. "I'm just surprised that he's dense enough to not realize it."

"Why is today such a special day to tell him?" I ask him curiously as I sit up on the couch.

"Because today is the day we met." Taehyung grins. "We usually celebrate this day like a holiday, but only for us two." He shows his boxy smile and bounces up and down on the couch. He shakes my shoulders, causing my head to shake along with them.

"What should I do?" He asks me. "How should I tell him? I need it to be special, but I'd end up doing something weird. Help me, pleeeaasse." He begs me and I roll my eyes.

"Just take him out to eat or something and then confess. Make it genuine, but you won't have to work that hard anyways because he already likes you." I said. I stood up to stretch and Taehyung stood next to me.

"You think he likes me?" Tae questions me with wide and hopeful eyes.

"No, Tae." I said and grabbed his shoulder. "I know he likes you." I put my hand to my side and left him standing there. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for work. As soon as I got out of the shower, I put on my clothes and headed out the door.

Today was a nice day, really. Birds were chirping and the sun was shining almost as bright as Hoseok. There was a warm breeze that swiped my hair from left to right, causing me to fix it every few seconds.

Needless to say, it was a perfect day to confess to someone. I'm glad that Taehyung and Hobi are going to have a good day, at least. Me on the other hand, the only good that I'll get is a twenty cent tip from an old lady at the coffee shop. Sometimes I even get a cute guy to stare at, but they end up not sparing a glance at me.

They probably think I'm an outcast, so they never try to get to know me better. I don't blame them for thinking I'm weird. I keep to myself, I'm rude to people who pass my way, and I'm quiet. My black hair shows my personality more than my actual personality does, and sometimes I just want to dye it a bright color so that people will think I'm more welcoming instead of dry and cold.

I want people to know the goofy side of me. I want them to see my smile, and I want to buy a piano like my mom used to have and I want to play that piano for someone. I want to be loved, everyone does. Everybody wants someone to lean on. Who wouldn't?